Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping address keeps changing on my account

I recently set up e bay account to begin selling and to make purchases. I purchased a video game for Christmas. The seller took a week and nudging to get it in the mail...no problem, but today the item was delivered to Akron Ohio where I use to live ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible overcharge on duties fee by ebay international shipping. Who do I contact?

I live in Greece and have bought several guitar effects pedals over the past year from the USA and my last purchase, a Meris Polymoon pedal which has not arrived yet (Item number: 176286609963), has a significantly higher percent as fee for duties, c...

The item preview with the small picture on the left side of the watchlist not available

macOS Monterey 12.17.4 Safari 17.4.1 Log in, go to Watchlist, open it, the item preview with the small picture on the left side of the watchlist regardless the active or ended status IS not working, no picture, no preview. Tested it on german and eng...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

EIS not offering shipping to UK

I had a customer contact me who wants to purchase from me, but EIS is not providing an option to the United Kingdom. And they are a previous customer of mine. Who previously purchased product through the same listing. Using EIS. The business policy u...

Account Restricted Forever?

I have been try to resolve my account and get back to bidding on eBay since Febuary 12th 2024. Everytime I get a hold of customer service either by phone or by chat I am PROMISED that the issue is resolved this time and to wait 24-48 hours. I wait 48...

Listings not showing up in searches

I just listed 3 flashlights yesterday, and they cannot be found with item searches. I find this very frustrating. One is called "Inforce 6VT handheld" flashlight, and there is only 1 other listing on ebay.My listing:https://www.ebay.com/itm/235523141...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors