Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Looks like something is missing. Please fix any issues and try again. Item specifics" relisting iss

hello does anyone know why this message keeps appearing:Looks like something is missing. Please fix any issues and try again.item specificsi'm trying to relist an item (cause i change its price) and it keeps showing me this message despite having all...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

when I go into my eBay store I cannot open or click on any of my item(s) for sale

Just to reiterate when I go into my eBay storefront I cannot open or click on any of my live item(s) for sale. I’ve been away from the store for a few days so I don’t know how long this has been going on. Is this happening to anyone else? I contacted...

Your case is on hold

Hello,I would appreciate very much any help, but what I'm really hoping for is respond from eBay Staff.I received empty shipments from the seller (4 different shipments) for several items. I've sent several lengthy messages to the seller explaining t...

Listing showing "not available", then appear as available once I refresh the page. Js Hash Error.

Example: This was trying to access this item at ~10 PM EST on 5/12/2023. This has been happening for me dozens of times the last few days. With persistence I can get the item to load and then put it on my favorites. Later the sellers approach me beca...

dianesclothesandcollectibles_0-1683943314075.png

90 day total glitch?

My 90 day total dropped today $4,000 since I last checked earlier this afternoon. This is obviously not correct as I never sold 4000 worth in 1 day. Anyone else having issues like this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay seller page loads are SLOW!

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR DAYS!!!! I would think it would be fixed by now NOT! So it's time to complain. Sellers pages load half screen and stall for a time before completing Also scrolling down gives you a BLANK PAGE! Click on a sellers item and no...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Account Permanently Suspended

Hi folks, A friend of mine had her account permanently suspended some time ago, apparently apropos of nothing. She had only made a couple of purchases on the account. So far as I can tell, she did not violate any of eBay's policies. When we called to...

eBay Technical Problem Message

I sent an offer to a seller and they countered. I clicked to accept the counteroffer and I get a message that says: "Sorry, we are experiencing a technical problem". When is this expected to be resolved? I don't want to miss this offer. Please advise...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors