Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to add photos to return

I’m trying to start a return and having issues using the mobile app and desktop version of eBay. When I go to my purchases and select the item I want to return it firstly takes me to the “you’ve signed out” screen so have to sign in again. When I try...

Ebay Search Down?

Today whenever I try to search something on ebay, it just says no exact matches found. anyone else having this problem? It's happening on my mobile phone and also my computer.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

no exact matches found

Unable to see posted active items or sold items besides my own on my desktop.. Have rebooted- signed out and back in. Item lines missing/grayed out in the left information column where you choose how you want to search. What do I need to do to fix th...

Not Able to Promote Many Auctions but can Promote a few??? Hurts visibility of the Auction!

Why do some auctions allow me to pay a set amount to promote them but the majority of the auctions I do are marked as: Promoted Listings - Standard: Not eligible. This makes no sense especially when there is no real difference in the items I'm listin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors