Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch list (Can we itemize our list? )

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@specialsundae What you can do is create different lists - one for each category you follow.

On the listing page click "add to list" and in the dropdown select "add to a new list".

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 9.35.34 PM.png

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I'd like to know how we can itemize our watch list so that if you are watching several items over several pages that you could look at your list for ust one catagory at a time.   I thought this could be done before but now all I see is "collections".  I'm not looking for something public but a way to organize my watch list so when I'm ready to purchase a certain item I can just look up that item not other items on my list.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'd like to know how we can itemize our watch list so that if you are watching several items over several pages that you could look at your list for ust one catagory at a time.   I thought this could be done before but now all I see is "collections".  I'm not looking for something public but a way to organize my watch list so when I'm ready to purchase a certain item I can just look up that item not other items on my list.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@specialsundae What you can do is create different lists - one for each category you follow.

On the listing page click "add to list" and in the dropdown select "add to a new list".

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 9.35.34 PM.png

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you.  Thats what I was looking for!!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply