cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch List Wiped Out

I was cleaning up my Watch List of about 150 items, going page by page and deleting quite a few on each page.

I noticed that the message each times was "Are you sure you want to delete these 25 items?" when in fact it was always LESS than 25 items. Hmmm....but I just kept on...on maybe my fifth page, the message changed to showing *17* items to be deleted from that page - still not a correct total...and ZAPPPPPPPPP...everything gone. So now, after saving and saving and getting ready to buy, everything is GONE.

I'm pretty sad...a lot of interesting and vintage things are now gone...I just don't have the time to try to reconstruct the list and am going to take the savings and go to our local antique shops for the items I can remember - oh well -

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Watch List Wiped Out

If your browser tab is still open, you might be able to use the back button to get to the last watch list page that contained listings. From there, open each listing in a new tab and rewatch it.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Watch List Wiped Out

Sadly, the back button didn't work to pull up the watched items, and control-z didn't undo the erasure. I'm taking it as a sign to not bother watching items and to go to other vintage sites like Ruby Lane and just buy stuff outright.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply