cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View and watch counter

I called today to ask when the view and watch counters might be back up and the technician said he had no info, hadn't heard about it. Not comforting.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

View and watch counter

Mine was not working for over a week, then worked for 2 days and now is back to everything at zero again. Please fix this!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

View and watch counter

Glad to know I'm not the only one still without a correct view counter.  Just like others,  I have the combination of frozen view numbers,  1 or 2 watchers on items with no views, items with larger numbers of views that suddenly dropped to single digits, and zero views showing on most of the more recent items -- until I click on each listing in my Classic View pages. Then I can see what I assume is the actual number of views at the top of the listing. I say "assume" because it's always a higher number than whatever is appearing on the view counter, so it seems more accurate.  And the inaccuracies vary from day to day.  At least I no longer just have the dashes in place of views on each page. 🙂 (And I was lucky to only have lost all the photos on a few listings.) This problem was obviously  just too massive and complicated to fix quickly, especially with all the other issues that have been brought up by the eBay community.  It seems there must be entangled coding that requires an approach like solving a Rubik's Cube, judging by the incremental improvement. Since I'm a small seller, it's just a matter of patience and workarounds for me, but I can well imagine the frustration of the big power sellers!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply