cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

1) Zero views on items again today. Started a couple days ago on & off...there are people watching but ZERO views this morning on my entire store.

Anybody else noticing this issue and is there an ETA. 

2) also every time I get the login screen, it says that OOPS it doesn't match. I click again and it allows me in. What the heck is GOING ON

Message 1 of 129
latest reply
128 REPLIES 128

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

I had a count of minus one (1).  Can't figuge out what is going on.  Does this effect the placement order?

Message 2 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

2) You have to wait until the page is fully loaded before clicking login.  Dunno why, but if you click Login too quick it blows.

1) Hit refresh a couple times and usually the views will appear.  If you have more than one page of listings you can click on page 2 and then back to page 1.  The views will appear.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 3 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

I am having the same problem. But if you click into the individual item page you can still see the number of views for that item. This of course requires you to click on each item you are selling in order to check the number of views.

Cheers, Homus

Message 4 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

Even when I go onto the page to see individual page views, the view counter just gone? So frustrating. 

Message 5 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

My views are not showing for over a week now...when I click on individual auction the views do not show there either. Seems like a pretty Big glitch to go on for so long.

Message 6 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

no views showing for new items listed for 15 hours - 

and only 1-2 for new items listed for 3 days - 

makes you wonder how people found the few items that actually are selling..

Message 7 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

Ebay is aware of the problem and has assured us that they are "working on it".

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 8 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

Same, this glitch has happened with ebay before but been corrected pretty quick.  I am unsure if it's related or not, but sales seem down quite a bit on ebay lately too...?

Message 9 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

I have been having the same problem for over 3 days now. Sometimes the views will work for a very short time. Normally there are no views and if I go to the individual page - that does not have any views either. Not only is this very disturbing but I definitly am not able to perform my business in a manner that is responsible. I am not receiving from EBAY the support I am paying for.

Message 10 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

Same here. I pays 100s of dollars a month and all my watchers went to 0 when my item exceeded the 30 day auction and auto relisted on it's own. Also my view count is at Zero. Totally unacceptable with how much I pay monthly for their services.
Message 11 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

no views showing for new items listed for 15 hours -
and only 1-2 for new items listed for 3 days -
makes you wonder how people found the few items that actually are selling..
Message 12 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

This problem seems far more widespread than Ebay will admit.  Many people have had the same issues.  I haven't had a sale in days.  The number of views change from a couple of dashes (or zero) to random crazy numbers.  My sign in page literally loaded in German yesterday.  Had to X out and try again.  There is 7 listed Unsold items on my selling landing page, when I click on it, there are none.  I used my wife's laptop and searched for my listings without signing in and found them, but I'm seeing no sales or even offers.  Ebay customer service reps, while very nice and professional, are only spreading Ebay propaganda.  One rep said the fix should take 2 days to 2 months, the other one said it could take up to a month.  I'm sitting on 1000's of dollars of inventory and can't make a sale.  I have moved beyond being just frustrated.

Message 13 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

I told EBay the other day that my view counter isn’t working and they said they would notify support. I still don’t have any views making it difficult to see if I’m selling at a good price or if I need to take listing down. Very frustrating!!
Message 14 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

Same thing here for about a week or so with all my listings. Kinda hard to figure what a item is doing if we cannot see the counts eBay. Fix this issue soon already.

Message 15 of 129
latest reply