cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsold Item & All Selling pages not loading

When I click on either my Unsold Items page or the All Selling page the pages come up for a second or two then goes to an error page saying."Something went wrong.  We're sorry."  I have tried over and over and it continues to happen.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I checked mine and seems ok......  Thurs nite is maintenace nite and things can go wonky....  If yours is still acting up........repost....

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It refuses to upload any pictures for me, just keeps telling me I have to use JPEG's ..  Which I am

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm having issues, it keeps saying to upload my photos as JPEG, but they already are ?! 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Same problem 'unsold' and 'all listings' pages kick me off as soon as it tries loading....started with just my unsold page about 10 days ago, and now is continuing with my 'all listings page'!!  I already tried everything from clearing browsers to everyting and nothing is working.  It started after a little pop up said they 'made improvements'. **giant fn eyeroll**  I've had to go to my phone to keep up with my listings.  anyone else experiencing? or heard of any fixes?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply