cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive script in watch list and purchase history.

Keep getting an unresponsive script message in my watch list and purchase history list.  Any help?  Here is the script:  Script: https://secureir.ebaystatic.com/rs/c/templates-js-18f92b.js:7

Message 1 of 112
latest reply
111 REPLIES 111

something on purchase history page causes lag for about 20 seconds where all input is frozen then catches up

checkout seems to be broken, can't select a payment method.

Message 2 of 112
latest reply

@bstechaz wrote:

something on purchase history page causes lag for about 20 seconds where all input is frozen then catches up

checkout seems to be broken, can't select a payment method.

I started a thread on it this morning with the same problem- so annoying!

KayKeeCorp
Grand Ultimate Supreme
Message 3 of 112
latest reply

I too spent hours trying to checkout from my workstation running IE 11 without success. Switched to my smartphone and was successful.
Message 4 of 112
latest reply

Add me to the list too. Started yesterday and it's worse today. 

Message 5 of 112
latest reply

Bump

c'mon eBay

KayKeeCorp
Grand Ultimate Supreme
Message 6 of 112
latest reply

Same thing here and also in red script " Sorry we are unable to complete your request. Please try again later".  

DOES EBAY BOTHER TO READ THESE COMPLAINTS about their abismal service?

Message 7 of 112
latest reply

Well, I'm able to work within my Watchlist better than yesterday so I guess someone somewhere saw our complaints 

but eBay tech staff- there is still a huge lag/delay. It takes 20-30 seconds to delete or to add a note. 

Excrutiatingly slow

KayKeeCorp
Grand Ultimate Supreme
Message 8 of 112
latest reply

Everyone having this problem, if you are on Firefox or have a Adobe Flash Player (Shockwave Flash) extension, disable it. In Firefox it's Tools > Add-ons > Plug-ins and to the right of Showkwave Flash click the menu and choose Never Activate. Reload the page and see what happens. Usually this iscaused by Flash script and an ad trying to run flash. Hope this helps

Message 9 of 112
latest reply

In firefox I have shockwave flash set at "ask to activate" I set it to "never", and then went to My Ebay page, the problem did go away. Not sure that I want to keep it like that, but perhaps it's time to update Flash?

By the way, this problem has been reported elsewhere by others.

see: Unresponsive Script

Message 10 of 112
latest reply

I have mine off all the time. Unless there is a video that requirs it you really don't need it on. The most recent version is 26.0.0.131

Message 11 of 112
latest reply

@grandmawolfdog wrote:

I have mine off all the time. Unless there is a video that requirs it you really don't need it on. The most recent version is 26.0.0.131

Turned shock wave flash off in firefox and still have an unresponsive script in purchase history.

Message 12 of 112
latest reply

I can not replicate the script problem, however today I noticed I am having problems with ebay in general, searching is slow or freezing and no amount of cache and cookie cleaning helps. So my guess is ebay is tweeking their site and it's messing things up differently for members. It's slow and freezing in Firefox and Chrome, and some of the search key words don't work when I try to click them. If I use Private mode in Firefox the problem goes away, so it may be an ad still causing the problem. Sorry, wish I could help more. Good luck everyone.

Message 13 of 112
latest reply

i found in firefox you can extend the time the script takes to work - google it but it does not fix the script error just removes the warning error message - something seriously wrong.

Message 14 of 112
latest reply

@unkakev wrote:

i found in firefox you can extend the time the script takes to work - google it but it does not fix the script error just removes the warning error message - something seriously wrong.

Not getting an error message- just completely unresponsive and slow.

I can't believe eBay is just ignoring this even though there have been threads started.

It has affected my buying and I'm sure is one of the many reasons eBay sales are down.

Message 15 of 112
latest reply