cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Traffic Reports Not Updated Since 2/24/2019

I track more store traffic for a project I am working on.  Now I know it runs on about 3 day lag but this is getting ridiculous.   Anyone have any ideas from eBay?  

Thanks,

Neil

Neil's Hot Deals

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Hi,
My reports are stuck on February 24th also.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Same issue with me. Nothing has updated since February 24, 2019.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Same problem, i hope someone has solution for that...
("Winter Is Coming")
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@nhotdeals wrote:

I track more store traffic for a project I am working on.  Now I know it runs on about 3 day lag but this is getting ridiculous.   Anyone have any ideas from eBay?  

Thanks,

Neil

Neil's Hot Deals

Hi @nhotdeals, thanks for reporting this. It's a known issue and our tech teams are looking into it. 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Honestly, I do not understand why eBay and their technical and analytics team did not see the issue earlier. I am Digital Marketing web analytics professional and when something break I know about it asap. As a long time seller, this type of information is vital to my business.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I am having the same issue. Also sales went completely dead for a week now and no views on items. I do not have a store but have over 100 listings. Not sure if Im being throttled or what?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I also have seen significant decreases in traffic to the point of getting almost no clicks on auctions that would normally drive in traffic. I’m becoming very skeptical of ebays “high traffic” million viewers etc. watchers but no bids. 30 auctions ending without a single bid. Even putting at .99!

anybody else at this point with eBay? Ready to move on to marketplace and other platforms. The charges outweigh the sales by far...

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I made a few changes and wanted to check my traffic report but it's stuck on June 11, 2019.  It is now June 20.

A 9-day delay on a report that should be real-time.  What is going on?

Message 9 of 9
latest reply