cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos

Anyone having issues with their pictures disappearing. All my listings have 8-12 pictures. I have noticed that many listings have only the gallery picture now. Anyone having this problem? I have not deleted any pictures in my listings so; do not understand what is happening to them. Help!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Photos

Me too. Just gallery shows.

They removed all my photos. They don't know where they are.

Good answer.

They cause us more time and work then it's worth the bother at this point.

It's just time for us to list elsewhere. 

I've complained for 2 months.

Just keeps getting worse.

But hey, they still send invoices and steal that payment from your paypal just fine. No glitches there.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Photos

I'm having the same issue, and THINK I may have figured it out. I had about 30 listings roll over today. Of the 30 six had no pictures. I think the issue happened in June approx 30 days ago when listings were renwing on a certain day and eBay lost the pictures. eBay never told the user, and I only discovered it now that as the listings renew it shows up for me to edit and meet photo recommendations in my seller home page. Hope this helps. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Photos

Sorry part 2... Dont waste your time contacting eBay. It truly is a waste of time. Rest assured your pictures will not be recovered no matter what they say. Spend the time retaking or reloading pictures vs. thinking eBay will actually solve the problem!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Photos

You are all correct in your assesments...I filed a service tag in May about mymissng pictures on about 1300 listings.  Called 6 times to follow up , was told all would be fixed by July 13th and the fix would be retroacive replacing all my mssing images.  No such thing, my last call on the 15th of July, they said all was fixed going forward,, but I would have to replace all the missing photos myself! As a consolation prize, they gave my a store upgrade for 3 months...WOW!!   😞

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Photos

I too wasted time trying to get them to fix...and they are "sorry".  I presume that is what they are talking about when they posted a Sorry for the Technical Issues.   An upgrade of my store is useless at any price and now I get to start the process of re-taking pictures for 870 listings.  Meanwhile I get to lose sales in a declining market.  I could use the copies I have in turbo lister, but lose the people who are watching my items...  Thanks eBay for the quality product and customer service!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply