cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phantom Re-Lists

This has happened dozens of times. I'll sell something, and there it is again, re-listed all by itself. When it sells again, I have to apologize to the buyer that there was a mistake. This makes me look like I don't know what I'm doing. I've been on ebay for almost 20 years and I do know what I'm doing. Another similar story: I sat the wife down a while back and said watch this. I was copycatting a similar ad. When I got to the amount, I changed it from 5 to 1. We sat there and watched it go back to 5 all by itself. After we watched it do it about 5 more times, I quit the ad. I am not making this up. Strange things happen.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Phantom Re-Lists

Happened to me also...twice now.  I'm relativelty new to selling on ebay so thought I was doing something wrong till I saw this.  Mine happened after I accepted somebody's offer... they paid, I shipped and next thing I know, I get more offers.  Since you are well-versed in ebay sales:  once I accept an offer, I shouldn't have to do anything else to 'end the listing', right?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Phantom Re-Lists

OMG i thought i thought i was losing my mind....
Message 3 of 3
latest reply