cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal not updating item line on their site. Contacted Paypal and let them know,

Hi I Just Called Paypal,
They don't know when this issue is going to be corrected.
I was told that my balance in Paypal was correct that the new money had been added but it wasn't.
They said they don't know when the system will be fixed, but don't worry the money is there,
I had gotten email notification, but there is no record on paypal.
So I will let you know when it gets fixed.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Paypal not updating item line on their site. Contacted Paypal and let them know,

UPDATE

You have to go to this link in your paypal to see payments.

https://history.paypal.com/webscr?cmd=_history

So now I can ship and my issue is resolved.

Paypal's problems will not be solved for 72 hours.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

When called, PP says there is a glitch today with funds paid not showing up in the sellers acct..they dont know when it will be fixed.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 26
latest reply

Do you know how to post this to the EBay's technical board?
Message 3 of 26
latest reply

UPDATE

You have to go to this link in your paypal to see payments.

https://history.paypal.com/webscr?cmd=_history

So now I can ship and my issue is resolved.

Paypal's problems will not be solved for 72 hours.

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

Hey this Eric Bobo I am writing about my refund on the item number 311753948382..power bank backup case charger 8000mAh battery for Samsung Galaxy s7 which I order item and paid $17.55 on the 5th December 2016.. Due to some misunderstanding the order was cancelled after the payment.. I which to know what is the situation of my refund. Thanks 

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

Hi,

I was dissapointed when I tried to purchase another emay item by using ebay as I see the refund ha snot been taken place for the conga set which I have ordered and cancelled by the item provider.

Please see the attachements pertaining this cancelled transaction and the money to be refunded.

Regards,

SSS

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

I have a issue as well wit PayPal. I sold my boat 8 days ago and buyer picked up the boat from my house 3 days ago. PayPal put the money on hold between 7 to 21 days. I'm very confused by this and don't understand why there Is such a long wait period to receive the money? Tried contacting PayPal several times with being put on hold for no less than 15 minutes before hanging up. They won't respond to emails either, they just send you automated responses. I just want to talk to someone to get a direct reason what the problem is? If ANYONE can help, It would be very helpful. Thanks 🙏 

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

Ok please keep me posted. Is there anything that I can do to get this

resolved. Or do you think a resolution is already in motion. 

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

I I want to cancel my PayPal account

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

I'm going to buy clothes Alipay why can not pay
Message 11 of 26
latest reply

It was during the summer I put them on my account so I wouldn’t loose my card

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

I listed my my Galaxy Note 4 on eBay using the information they gave me that if I listed under their listing that they would guarantee a price that I would get the price of that I got was a little lower than the price it that guaranteed but yet they still haven't credited my account for the difference in the prices as anyone else have this experience and how did you get it straightened out to getting a raise promise amount for the phone any information you can give me the hell to do this and be greatly appreciated thank you
Message 13 of 26
latest reply

@only_treasures_for_me wrote:

Hi I Just Called Paypal,
They don't know when this issue is going to be corrected.
I was told that my balance in Paypal was correct that the new money had been added but it wasn't.
They said they don't know when the system will be fixed, but don't worry the money is there,
I had gotten email notification, but there is no record on paypal.
So I will let you know when it gets fixed.

Message 14 of 26
latest reply

my PayPal account is blocked I can not unblock it if you can pay me back directly on my visa card please help

Message 15 of 26
latest reply