cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments tab not responding

Either getting an error and page would time out but now getting a default "You've been successfully migrated to managed payments" landing age. I've been on Mgd Pmts for a year now. 

All showing green on the system status page at the moment so not sure if this is new as of right now and/or not affecting all managed payments users. 

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

My payments tab just stopped working too.  It asks me to log in to my account and it takes me to the Germany site.  I guess this is one of the usual ebay technical glitches.

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Same here.  But after waiting awhile it came back up.

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Yes Me too.  I also can't get to orders awaiting shipping, so I can't ship at all this morning.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Me too, at 12:50 eastern, looks like it's been a problem for at least 3 hours

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

I've been trying since 9:00 this morning seller hub won't load... eBay was supposed to deposit a $500 payout.. and only sent $64 to my bank...😡

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

9:51 am PST- My 'orders' on the Seller Hub summary page shows my items ready to ship; clicked them, then clicked 1 of them and took to me to label area (quit from there, not ready yet); not sure if you were able to get that far or not. 

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

10/6/2020 and it's still not working, instead, if anything eventually loads, it opens the UK page to register for managed payments.

You would think that these stupid glitches and bugs wouldn't be so constant.

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

I have been having problems trying to get into my payments for TWO days.  When I try it either says "uh-oh" not available, or it takes me to some foreign eBay site.  I try to get eBay to call me about this, and it says eBay will call me in 9 minutes, which they don't.  After an hour I try again and it says 8 minutes, and I try again and it says 4 minutes.  And again and again.

Good ol' eBay.  They forced me into managed payments and my life has been hell since then.  So happy that they make more money off me now, hold my payments and they provide me with less service.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

My "Payment" Tab is not working either!  I have waited & left it set there for a while, & its just times out! 😞

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

😞 😞 😞

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Payments tab hasn't been working for hours.   Can't ship anything if I can't check if the payment completed.

I was having severe trouble with order tab yesterday too. 

online help chat says wait is less than a minute but get's no response for 30 minutes.  gave up. 

Ebay how about crediting me some money for the cost of the seller hub that I pay for every month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

After your "Payment Tab" screen came up, did it have the money amount on it??  Just wondering?

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Ebay finally made an announcement, not that there is much info right now>>  

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Orders-and-Payments-tabs-in-Seller-Hub-experiencing-tech...

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Have had issues with this all morning.  At first, we couldn't get our paid waiting to ship items to pull up.  It kept giving us a message saying it was not us and an issue with the ebay server.  I called and talked to support and they said they were aware of the problem and it had high priority.  In the last hour, we are now able to access our paid ready to ship items, BUT we still cannot get to payments in seller hub.  It is timing out for us.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply