cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Not Found Something went wrong. We're sorry.

so what is this **bleep** now?? I did a search for an item and lot sof tiems say this and some don't. Then it shows them after 10 times of refreshing. Then gone again. eBay keeps going further and further downhill by the day.

Message 1 of 82
latest reply
81 REPLIES 81

Trying to purchase something.  Can't.  Been going on all morning.  Giving up and going to the river.  And I guess my ebay customers will be doing same if they're trying to purchase from me.  Get a grip eBay. 

Message 31 of 82
latest reply

Let's hope Amazon adds "vintage & collectibles" soon...... this is BEYOND acceptable anymore! 

Message 32 of 82
latest reply

Having similar problems. Get this message, after multiple refreshes product shows up.
Also, need to keep logging in multiple times.
Message 33 of 82
latest reply

i'm trying to buy an item to get the 10% Ebay bucks and I keep getting the "something went wrong" message. I wonder if the promotion will be extended as I also get Ebay bucks for selling.

hmmm

Message 34 of 82
latest reply

I'm having the same problem when I try to view my account summary or any listings.
"Something went wrong. We're sorry." Every time.
Message 35 of 82
latest reply

same thing since yesterday .... its now 12:23pm est

Something went wrong. We're sorry.
If you want to start over, go to the homepage. If you're stuck, let us help you.

Message 36 of 82
latest reply

IMG_7511.JPG

Message 37 of 82
latest reply

Yep, it's driving me crazy.  1 out of 3 times no matter what I click on it goes to that error page.  So I have to enter something in over and over until it goes to the right place.

It's not letting me rank search results by auction or buy it now, any of that stuff is messed up.

It's so easy just to test out new software, one person at Ebay could handle that.  But they give it to us being lazy.  We shouldn't have to be the test dummies when the last ebay version clearly was better.  Now it's hard to deal with my watch list.

Ebay should poll us before doing all this.  We are the ones who decide if the software helps or doesn't. 

Message 38 of 82
latest reply

Happening to me too! 

All these ongoing glitches are so frustrating and discouraging!  

https://twitter.com/RitasLoft/status/1006945706148597760

Message 39 of 82
latest reply

Same issue here.
Message 40 of 82
latest reply

So, most people are having problems.  How come we cant get ebay to do anthing?  This is Not a computer problem or a browser problem....... It is an EBAY problem.  We the USERS are having to suffer for someones bad idea over there.  I note when I go to system status page that it says "all is well".  I think there is more going on than what we realize. Ebay wont admit there is a problem.  I have noticed other changes in the last several days.... Like no more 14 day return policy only 30 and 60 days, also defaulting to the ACTIVE EBAY page layout in my selling.    I really doubt that any feedback is ever looked at.  Thanks EBAY for ruining my online sales and purchases.  You are also hurting yourself.

SB

Message 41 of 82
latest reply

Why eBay did not response for this major issue?

Item sold e-mail came and click the item but "Page Not Found Something went wrong. We're sorry."

Last night I was browsing some Fashion items to buy but some sellers' listings never showed up but "Page Not Found Something went wrong. We're sorry."

Message 42 of 82
latest reply

Just an fyi to all you folks...

until Ebay fixes their problem I have been having some success with right clicking the link for the item (hover over the item description & right click) and selecting "open in a new tab". 

Most of the time it will work.

I'm using Microsoft Edge/Windows 10.

Hello Ebay support please fix so your customers don't have to jump thru hoops!!!

Message 43 of 82
latest reply

It has been doing this to me as well.  Has happened for last 24 hours.  It is really frustrating.  I wouldn't even consider trying to list now... Also my shipping applications have been off too.  They are putting wrong information in and also giving the wrong prices... have had to start checking with the post office.  Have had several issues with printing shipping labels in the last week.

Message 44 of 82
latest reply

Same search failure for me. Been going on for days. Differenct browsers, differenct PCs, Windows 10, Windows 7...   Clearly not on my end.  it would be nice if eBay would acknowledge their problem rather than the unhelpful: 

Something went wrong. We're sorry.

How about: 

Something went wrong. We're sorry.  It's our problem and we are working hard to fix it.

Message 45 of 82
latest reply