cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order has tracking number and is showing as delivered but I haven't shipped it yet

OK, someone please tell me I'm not crazy.

A regular customer just paid for an order of a single item.  I went to get it to ship and in his order box are 5 more items.  I thought oops I guess he had another order I hadn't sent yet.  Except the problem is, those additional items are not on my list of orders awaiting shipment - they show up as one order that was paid and shipped.  

Here's where it gets weird.  There is a tracking number, and it shows the order with those 5 items was shipped on November 3th and delivered on the 20th.   But the thing is, the auctions for those five items ended between the 15th and the 18th, and the buyer paid on the 20th (as confirmed with Paypal).

My first thought was I accidentally sent him someone else's order. Except, I'm not missing anyone's order.  I tracked the number on the USPS website, and it said it was delivered in Canada.  My customer lives in the US.  I found the same tracking number on another order that actually shipped to Canada.

So it looks like what happened was this order was marked shipped and associated with a tracking number from a totally different order.  This is not the first time I've had stuff arbitrarily marked as shipped, but I've never had it done with a tracking number.

Several things come to mind:

1.  A glitch in Seller Hub

2. I am somehow inadvertantly doing this, which seems unlikely

3.  Someone has access to my account and is messing with me.

Anyone else have this issue?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0