cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to leave feedback

Anyone else having issues with the site not registering you leaving feedback for buyers?

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Leaving feedback using "sellers hub" did not work yesterday, or today.

I clicked on the "View My eBay Selling" to go to the old "My eBay: All Selling" page, and was able to get feedback to go through from there.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 10 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Yes.  Since sometime yesterday.  I can leave feedback for the buyer, but it does not show in the all orders page.  I do it over again with the same result.

Message 2 of 37
latest reply

Same here.  The orders from yesterday that I tried to leave feedback for do not show it....message it is being processed.  But now If you get a new order feedback can be left.   It's as if those previous orders are in "limbo" as again leaving feedback for them does not work.

Message 3 of 37
latest reply

Yes, happening for me as well.  System says it took feedback but does not save it no matter how many time you do it.  Also checked buyers feedback to verify nothing was left on their end.  Have contacted blues via FaceBook chat  - will report back if they know anything.

Message 4 of 37
latest reply

Same here!  I came over to the boards this morning just to check if it just me or a known issue. Looks to have started yesterday and is continuing this AM.  Thanks for your posting!

Message 5 of 37
latest reply

Just now tried to leave feedback for a recent (2 hours ago) sale and it is not working again...being processed.

It's hard to believe that an important feature involving customer service is NOT working for an extended period of time.    1 hour would be too long of a delay.

Message 6 of 37
latest reply

Yes, I have been unable for the last 3 days or so to leave positive feedback for my buyers from 30+ days ago who have not left feedback for me. I had already posted positive feedback for those who posted it for me. Unless buyer provides + feedback for me, I wait beyond ebay's uninvited, imposed 30 day return period (or no return option), a stupid policy requirement for used items, 98% of what I sell. Though probably an unintentional error ebay is wanting to correct, they are now preventing our posting positive feedback for their deserving buyers. 

While on this topic, I will suggest that you not reward with glowing remarks in positive feedback every buyer who, perhaps only temporarily, pays for an item. If you do this as a habit, if you allow returns, and if you have been selling for even a year, surely you have experienced one or many unjustified return from someone you had promoted to other sellers as a good buyer with your feedback.  Do your regret your having mis-characterized the member as someone you hope to deal with again? I keep my praise of the member to within the realm of my knowledge, e.g. "Prompt payment, smooth transaction. Thanks!" To heap praise on someone who paid for a Buy it Now transaction as an outstanding buyer we should all hope to encounter is "fake news", if ever there were such. I see such ridiculous garbage touted about "wonderful" buyers who have proven themselves to me to be careless in reading descriptions, or dishonestly returning items they broke, or claiming as defective items that were clearly broken in shipment, or sloppily returning items I had carefully packaged.  I am diligent in providing positive feedback that is accurately confined to my limited experience with the buyer, and only when deserved. 

Yes, I know that a buyer's posting positive feedback for me upon receipt of an item and my prompt reciprocal positive feedback does not prevent buyer from later requesting a return for refund. And, I know that my withholding positive feedback does not do much to punish the kind of buyer I hope to never see again, or to warn you of how I was mistreated.  But, I don't want to be a witting or unwitting participant in promoting as good a bad character.

From my experience with buyers of my items, selling most used electronics items, you may expect only about 1 in 5 buyers to reciprocate positive feedback.  I suggest you learn to be happy to receive and keep their money, or at least the part that ebay and PayPal let you keep. Provide positive feedback only to every deserving buyer, and keep it within the realm of your knowledge and experience.

Message 7 of 37
latest reply

I have also been unable to leave feedback for my buyers since yesterday. Hoping this gets fixed quickly!

Message 8 of 37
latest reply

I just tried to leave feedback for about 20 buyers and nothing happened. I didn't use the bulk feedback tool either, because I know that is broken as well. Makes me wonder how many buyers have tried to leave me feedback, but it didn't work for them either?

Message 9 of 37
latest reply

Leaving feedback using "sellers hub" did not work yesterday, or today.

I clicked on the "View My eBay Selling" to go to the old "My eBay: All Selling" page, and was able to get feedback to go through from there.

Message 10 of 37
latest reply

Thanks, that worked perfectly 🙂

The link I used is:

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/leave_feedback?

Message 11 of 37
latest reply

Yes Thank You - doing feedback on "All Selling" page worked for me as well (same listings).  The interface is slightly different and it does not have your stored feedback texts - better than nothing.   I have talked to the blues and they are looking into it and trying to recreate it at this time.  If I get a better answer on seller hub version of feedback not working will post

Message 12 of 37
latest reply

Yes, I could not leave it from the SELLER HUB orders page  Feedback would not post for the buyer, and the feedback given flag would not update.  I found a work around.  If I went to my feedback page, and pressed the item number on the buyers feedback, I could leave it from the feedback option on that page.  The feedback posted, and the feedback indicator was updated.  The only problem, is that you may have to hand enter your feedback.  Such a PITA, but better than not responding to a buyers feedback left for you.

Message 13 of 37
latest reply

I had the same issue. If you go to the sold listing and view it you can leave feedback from there. Hope this helps. Also hope they fix this soon.
Message 14 of 37
latest reply

Thanks for this link ncstec! It's a pain to have to leave feedback in this way, away from the seller's hub, but I suppose it's necessary since eBay is taking so long to resolve this issue.

- ArtDawgs Studios -
Message 15 of 37
latest reply