cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No emails from ebay from my subscribed and saved searches.

I have not received an email from ebay on any of my subscribed and saved searches for many months. I see that I am not the only one with this problem. Has anyone gotten the formula on how to fix this? Is there actually someone from customer support who reads these posts and helps?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

There is no formula. You need to call ebay's customer service number (just Google it) and keep saying "representative" to speak with someone. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

There is no formula. You need to call ebay's customer service number (just Google it) and keep saying "representative" to speak with someone. 

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Thank you. Ebay is having a problem technically in sending emails about saved searches. They put me on a list to get it resolved. No time commitment to get it done however.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Mine has strated not sending email. Last email I received was 2/3/2018

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

I don't think I've gotten any since last year sometime.  I usually spend $500 to $1000 a month on eBay sellers, but have spent well under $100 per month since I stopped getting the emails.  I can't be the only one.   I wonder if anybody gives a #@$% that sellers are losing  a lot of business.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

I'm still getting them.  Last ones dated 4/22/18

From Subject Received Size Categories
eBay 6 NEW: Pirates of the Caribbean puzzle 2:34 AM 99 KB
eBay 1 NEW: little monsters on main street 2:33 AM 65 KB
eBay 2 NEW: tinker bell 1/2 marathon 2:33 AM 91 KB
eBay 5 NEW: "pentatonix" CD 2:33 AM 128 KB
eBay 1 NEW: Pentatonix deluxe 2:33 AM 101 KB
eBay 1 NEW: Sony NP-F330, New 2:33 AM 75 KB
eBay 1 NEW: straight no chaser under the influence 2:33 AM 64 KB

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

I havent gotten saved searches since New Years, and I'm super frustrated. Ebay is getting a lot less of my money now that I don't have that tool. 

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

I've also logged a ticket to have my name added to the "not receiving emails" listing - as well as the saved searches glitch that is turning any <space> in my search parameters to a "+".  I've tried unsubscribing and resubscribing as well as trying to correct the space vs plus issue - to no avail.

FIX THIS EBAY!!!

@realmccoy6 wrote:

I have not received an email from ebay on any of my subscribed and saved searches for many months. I see that I am not the only one with this problem. Has anyone gotten the formula on how to fix this? Is there actually someone from customer support who reads these posts and helps?

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

No "Saved Search" emails since 5-28-18.  I am now using the "View Items" link every day for each saved search on my "Saved Searches" page.  Waiting for Ebay is not a solution apparently.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

I'm having the same problem. Mine stopped working a couple of days ago (early June 2018). I get the very occasional one, but not the 10-20 I usde to. I am now buying much less on ebay because of it, and I am also selling less as a result. Surely this can be fixed wholesale, without me having to contact ebay support directly?

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Same here.  I will not buy anything more on EBAY until this is fixed.  Want to join me????

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!  Depending on how you search, you will find many similar complaints from members.  Yet eBay will either acknowledge it as a problem being worked on or tell you they will refer it to IP whenever you call.  I have been trying for this entire year, and they witt start back sending me emails about new listings and then quit and start again.  On Facebook, they keep claiming they have no such problem and tell you it must be your fault, so apparently they simply don't care enough to fix the problem.

@realmccoy6 wrote:

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

I've always found the Saved Search feature to be a little wonky. I get emails for one search that doesn't appear in my list of saved searches. It disappeared (I didn't delete it), but I still get emails. There are a couple of searches that I am subscribed to get emails for, but I never do. And do you ever have a search where you have filtered by size or color...and ebay occasionally sends an email with no filtering, so you get all the listings for your keywords? That happens sporadically.

But, yeah, I rely on saved searches and the emails to do a lot of my shopping.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

@mccamira wrote:

I've always found the Saved Search feature to be a little wonky. I get emails for one search that doesn't appear in my list of saved searches. It disappeared (I didn't delete it), but I still get emails. There are a couple of searches that I am subscribed to get emails for, but I never do. And do you ever have a search where you have filtered by size or color...and ebay occasionally sends an email with no filtering, so you get all the listings for your keywords? That happens sporadically.

But, yeah, I rely on saved searches and the emails to do a lot of my shopping.

You are lucky; I get nothing at all

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

This recently happened to me. I ended up going to my Saved Searches, unsubscribing then re-subscribing to each search and it seems to have solved my problem of not getting emails.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply