Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

Re: No Followed Search Emails

in reply to Apr 30, 2017 1:04:17 PM
showmomsue
Adventurer

I did report it and was told that she would send it up to their Technical Dept but that was a week ago today.  I have not heard a word from them.

Message 41 of 90

in reply to May 1, 2017 3:16:43 AM
svrcek
Adventurer
I haven't received any emails since 4/17. Posted about the problem 4/20. Received a 20% off coupon from ebay the following day. Came in handy for a auto code reader I was wanting. Thank you ebay but that could have been used to solve the problems with the site instead of the problems with my truck. But still no saved searches emails. My sales have also been down. Then I figured if other buyers weren't getting their search emails for the items I'm selling, then nobody was looking at my items. No emails equal no possible sales. No sales, no profit for me or ebay. I can't figure this out?
Message 42 of 90

in reply to May 1, 2017 8:16:29 AM
jfbdcb
Pathfinder

I'm having same problem...no followed search emails even after unsubscribing and resubscribing, still no emails.  EBay doesn't make it easy to contact them regarding a problem.  I can't find a contact number or email for technical support anywhere.

Message 43 of 90

in reply to May 1, 2017 8:32:35 AM
showmomsue
Adventurer
Last Edited 08:33:55 AM

Here is their phone number. Maybe if enough of us call, they will address the problem.

866-540-3229 

Message 44 of 90

in reply to May 1, 2017 12:40:30 PM
kcdogg
Adventurer

Still not working for me and many more people who are still posting......

Message 45 of 90

in reply to May 2, 2017 4:45:07 AM
balacau
Rising Star

It's probably been at least a month since I've had any saved search-related emails. I've been through online chat and have changed a number of settings but no joy so far. It's rather alarming to read this many people having issues, especially for this length of time. 

Message 46 of 90

in reply to May 2, 2017 11:18:34 AM
primaldiscounts
Adventurer

I called earlier today and they said it was a known issue but they still haven't found the source. So they don't have an ETA on a solution.

Message 47 of 90

in reply to May 2, 2017 12:30:13 PM
showmomsue
Adventurer

Thank you for the update.

Message 48 of 90

in reply to May 2, 2017 1:51:11 PM
thelibrum
Adventurer

Same answer.  'esculated'.  By 'Gig'.  I am up to FOUR esculations!

Message 49 of 90

in reply to May 3, 2017 4:38:43 AM
balacau
Rising Star

The issue I raised concerning this issue has not been sent to a technical team for investigation advising it could be up to 3 days before I receive a reply from them. 

And how about this, I received an email from a friend of mine in the uk. Until 2 days ago, she was getting emails just fine. Now nothing at all. 

So is the issue spreading?

Message 50 of 90

No Followed Search Emails

No Followed Search Emails

in reply to May 3, 2017 7:57:43 AM
omark
Enthusiast

I have not been receiving the Search notification emails for several days. I talked to someone in Customer Service and got the same pat answer that others have gotten. I'm going to be very unhappy if this technical issue isn't resolved soon. I have bought over 1500 items on eBay, I think, and the majority of that buying history is based on getting the Search emails. I don't have time in my life to rerun Searches every night.

Message 51 of 90

in reply to May 4, 2017 5:37:24 AM
reconstructor24
Adventurer

For a while  the emails didn't come until late in the day, then for a few days things returned to normal. For the last 3 weeks nothing. I've deleted old searches and made new ones. To eliminate an errant spam filter I created a new email address at a new mail service. Still nothing, the problem is on eBay's end.

Message 52 of 90

in reply to May 4, 2017 5:45:39 PM
stanje1
Adventurer

Same here... it has been weeks since a followed search email...

Message 53 of 90

in reply to May 4, 2017 11:46:08 PM
derekc12
Pathfinder

I am in the UK - no followed search email for weeks - all the other  ebay emails come through OK.

Message 54 of 90

in reply to May 5, 2017 7:02:36 AM
kcma
Adventurer

I am also having this problem and have spoken to ebay three times this week.  No follow emails since 4/17 and dismal sales since that time.  Guess the customers are having the same problem.  Was supposed to hear from Technical with 24 hours of my first call to reset my password - that was 4 days ago.  Called again today and waiting for a call back.  They are having trouble even understanding what I am asking for.  HELP.

Message 55 of 90

in reply to May 7, 2017 3:44:45 AM
roanokeal
Rising Star

Exactly the same response from the Ebay technical help phone call I made a week ago and exactly the same result. I suppose if a larger percentage of faithful buyers stopped receiving email notifications of new items within searches, Ebay might place more importance on a response.

Message 56 of 90

in reply to May 7, 2017 11:35:57 AM
thelibrum
Adventurer
Does anybody have any updates. I am getting the same pat answer.
Message 57 of 90

in reply to May 9, 2017 7:08:39 AM
ljm9418
Adventurer

Haven't received any emails for several weeks, hope they figure this out soon.  Do I have to notify custormer support?

Message 58 of 90

in reply to May 9, 2017 7:20:17 AM
primaldiscounts
Adventurer

You should. The more people who make them aware, the more likely they'll put some focus on it.

Message 59 of 90

in reply to May 9, 2017 8:22:05 AM
showmomsue
Adventurer
Yes please notify them. I agree with primaldiscounts! I just missed out on another item this morning - uuugghhh!!
Message 60 of 90