cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Followed Search Emails

The last Followed Search email I received was 3/24. Is anyone else having a similar issue? I've tried modifying existing searches and creating new ones to no avail.

Message 1 of 90
latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

Re: No Followed Search Emails

I received emails today as well. I called yesterday.

Message 76 of 90
latest reply

As of 2:16pm MST, I started receiving my followed searches emails again - YAY!!!!!

Message 77 of 90
latest reply

Recieved just now.  Got a lot of slogging to do.  Apparently backdated for a week.

Message 78 of 90
latest reply

IT'S ALIVE!!! Called ebay 8:30pm Thursday 5/12. This is my first time. They will know who you are from your phone number. Very pleasant conversation as some have stated here. Was told they are aware of problem, that I should unsubscribe and re-subscribe, told them I didn't have time to do that. I was told they were aware of problem, but no time line on when it would be fixed. Unfollowed and refollowed about 10 out of 90 searches last night. Received 75 emails out of 88 total saved searches at 3:04 pm Central Time. Even from the searches I did not refollow. Had not received these since April 17. Hope this IMPROVES MY SALES also. Time to check my emails and see if I can find something to buy.
Message 79 of 90
latest reply

That works...  call customer service, report problem and they log the problem and take your ebay ID...  poof... now works !   They are fixing this one ID at a time  ????

Message 80 of 90
latest reply

Finally started receiving mine this morning after not having recd since April 14. I did NOT have to unsubscribe and resubscribe. I had called three times since April 14. I'm not sure how correct the results are as ebay's search feature still seems glitchy, not coming up with all the results it used to. Anyway, hope there are no more problems with receiving emails. If anyone is still having a problem, I recommend that you continue to call ebay's customer service. 

Message 81 of 90
latest reply

Finally start receiving emails.

Message 82 of 90
latest reply

Today I received my followed searches emails too! Hope that the problem is fixed!

Message 83 of 90
latest reply

Hi xxxxxxxx! --> Account settings --> Communication Preferences --> Buyer --> Saved --> Show -->

Change the "Email frequency" of each search to "None."  Click "Save."
Change the "Email frequency" of each search to "Real-time."  Click "Save."

In a day or two you'll get your e-mail notifications for Followed Searches.  And no, we mortals don't need to know why it works  😉

Message 84 of 90
latest reply

Mine also started working again on 05/12/17. Looking back, it actually wasn't so bad while it wasn't working. I didn't waste any money on frivolous impulse purchases from ebay during that time.

Message 85 of 90
latest reply

But you might have bought some items from me to improve my sales. Everybody lost out! Most people do not realize it was having an effect on the income of buyers, sellers and most important, EBAY!!!!
Message 86 of 90
latest reply

HOW do you get to a real person to speak or email with??

I am having the same issue and cannot waste more time....

Message 87 of 90
latest reply

Google "call ebay", you should get a number. Their support page is a nightmare trying to get to actual contact info.

Message 88 of 90
latest reply

no followed search emails for some months,  after unsubscribing and resubscribing, still no emails. 

Message 89 of 90
latest reply

I guess you are correct. E-bay just doesn't care, that's why I don't shop on ebay anymore.

Message 90 of 90
latest reply