cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Followed Search Emails

The last Followed Search email I received was 3/24. Is anyone else having a similar issue? I've tried modifying existing searches and creating new ones to no avail.

Message 1 of 90
latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

Re: No Followed Search Emails

It's probably been at least a month since I've had any saved search-related emails. I've been through online chat and have changed a number of settings but no joy so far. It's rather alarming to read this many people having issues, especially for this length of time. 

Message 46 of 90
latest reply

I called earlier today and they said it was a known issue but they still haven't found the source. So they don't have an ETA on a solution.

Message 47 of 90
latest reply

Thank you for the update.

Message 48 of 90
latest reply

Same answer.  'esculated'.  By 'Gig'.  I am up to FOUR esculations!

Message 49 of 90
latest reply

The issue I raised concerning this issue has not been sent to a technical team for investigation advising it could be up to 3 days before I receive a reply from them. 

And how about this, I received an email from a friend of mine in the uk. Until 2 days ago, she was getting emails just fine. Now nothing at all. 

So is the issue spreading?

Message 50 of 90
latest reply

I have not been receiving the Search notification emails for several days. I talked to someone in Customer Service and got the same pat answer that others have gotten. I'm going to be very unhappy if this technical issue isn't resolved soon. I have bought over 1500 items on eBay, I think, and the majority of that buying history is based on getting the Search emails. I don't have time in my life to rerun Searches every night.

Message 51 of 90
latest reply

For a while  the emails didn't come until late in the day, then for a few days things returned to normal. For the last 3 weeks nothing. I've deleted old searches and made new ones. To eliminate an errant spam filter I created a new email address at a new mail service. Still nothing, the problem is on eBay's end.

Message 52 of 90
latest reply

Same here... it has been weeks since a followed search email...

Message 53 of 90
latest reply

I am in the UK - no followed search email for weeks - all the other  ebay emails come through OK.

Message 54 of 90
latest reply

I am also having this problem and have spoken to ebay three times this week.  No follow emails since 4/17 and dismal sales since that time.  Guess the customers are having the same problem.  Was supposed to hear from Technical with 24 hours of my first call to reset my password - that was 4 days ago.  Called again today and waiting for a call back.  They are having trouble even understanding what I am asking for.  HELP.

Message 55 of 90
latest reply

Exactly the same response from the Ebay technical help phone call I made a week ago and exactly the same result. I suppose if a larger percentage of faithful buyers stopped receiving email notifications of new items within searches, Ebay might place more importance on a response.

Message 56 of 90
latest reply

Does anybody have any updates. I am getting the same pat answer.
Message 57 of 90
latest reply

Haven't received any emails for several weeks, hope they figure this out soon.  Do I have to notify custormer support?

Message 58 of 90
latest reply

You should. The more people who make them aware, the more likely they'll put some focus on it.

Message 59 of 90
latest reply

Yes please notify them. I agree with primaldiscounts! I just missed out on another item this morning - uuugghhh!!
Message 60 of 90
latest reply