cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Followed Search Emails

The last Followed Search email I received was 3/24. Is anyone else having a similar issue? I've tried modifying existing searches and creating new ones to no avail.

Message 1 of 90
latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

Re: No Followed Search Emails

A problem for me trying to buy something. I missed a purchase because I wasn't getting the new email of a new listing.
Message 31 of 90
latest reply

I too suddenly stopped receiving my daily followed searches emails from Ebay.  Have called and reported and it was to be sent to Technical Dept for resolution but have not heard a thing and still not receiving emails.  Very frustrating.   What do I need to do?

Message 32 of 90
latest reply

I have not received my followed search emails either.

Message 33 of 90
latest reply

I haven't rec'd emails for my followed searches in several days.  Apparently, eBay doesn't care or they'd make it easier to contact customer support. When you call, you have to wait forever. Not the eBay I joined in 1998. So, if I happen to think of something I want to buy, I'll check to see if it's available. If not available when I check, I'll just look elsewhere.

Message 34 of 90
latest reply

The last followed search email I received was on Monday April 17, 2017. I haven't received one since then. Checked all my spam and junk filters and nothing there.

I reset all of my searches a couple days ago and I also made sure every search was active in my account and still nothing:(. 

Fix this Ebay, it's obviously an issue.

Message 35 of 90
latest reply

April 17th was the end for me as well. I noticed they were gradually getting later in the day over the few weeks prior. Usually they come in around 5-7am EST but the first few weeks of April they started coming closer to mid day.

Message 36 of 90
latest reply

Same here - no email alerts since 25 April 2017 for me.
Message 37 of 90
latest reply

No saved search email here for a number of days,  joining in the fray...

Message 38 of 90
latest reply

No Search emails from eBay for a couple of weeks now.  This has happened previously, but for only a couple of days or so, never a couple of WEEKS!

Yesterday, I was surprised by a PayPal payment notification!  Seems like one of my eBay items sold, but I did not receive a SOLD notification.  Troubling. 

I would contact customer service, but Ebay has made it an online maze just to get to a link where you can contact someone in support.  Much preferred the email option, but that has been removed long ago like many other features which were simple and easy, but now seem to make it easier for overseas bulk sellers to hide their true location and use fake locations in their listings.  Shame!

Message 39 of 90
latest reply

I have stopped receiving the alerts also. I haven't purchased anything since they stopped. I guess eBay doesn't want any sales? They need to fix this.
Message 40 of 90
latest reply

I did report it and was told that she would send it up to their Technical Dept but that was a week ago today.  I have not heard a word from them.

Message 41 of 90
latest reply

I haven't received any emails since 4/17. Posted about the problem 4/20. Received a 20% off coupon from ebay the following day. Came in handy for a auto code reader I was wanting. Thank you ebay but that could have been used to solve the problems with the site instead of the problems with my truck. But still no saved searches emails. My sales have also been down. Then I figured if other buyers weren't getting their search emails for the items I'm selling, then nobody was looking at my items. No emails equal no possible sales. No sales, no profit for me or ebay. I can't figure this out?
Message 42 of 90
latest reply

I'm having same problem...no followed search emails even after unsubscribing and resubscribing, still no emails.  EBay doesn't make it easy to contact them regarding a problem.  I can't find a contact number or email for technical support anywhere.

Message 43 of 90
latest reply

Here is their phone number. Maybe if enough of us call, they will address the problem.

866-540-3229 

Message 44 of 90
latest reply

Still not working for me and many more people who are still posting......

Message 45 of 90
latest reply