cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Followed Search Emails

The last Followed Search email I received was 3/24. Is anyone else having a similar issue? I've tried modifying existing searches and creating new ones to no avail.

Message 1 of 90
latest reply
89 REPLIES 89

Re: No Followed Search Emails

I have the same problem. No followed search emails since 24/3.

I am in the UK. I looked at my searches and they had all disappered but setting up a few new ones I soon got a maessage saying you have reached your limit on saved searches. I went back in and they were all there. I received a 6 emails on 6/04 so I thought it is up and running but no. Nothing received since................

Message 2 of 90
latest reply

Since posting this, I've been receiving emails. Whatever was done, thanks!

Message 3 of 90
latest reply

@huskydeb123 wrote:

Since posting this, I've been receiving emails. Whatever was done, thanks!

You may be but not at my end   😞  😞

Message 4 of 90
latest reply

Message 5 of 90
latest reply

I am still not receiving search emails. 

Message 6 of 90
latest reply

The last followed searches I received were also on 3/24.  They've tried to blame me, my email, and even my ISP for God's sake why can't they fix this? 

Message 7 of 90
latest reply

I also have not been receiving followed searches emails for the past several days. I called eBay and was told there was no known issues. I canceled my followed searches and set them up again. Still no emails. Any help is appreciated.
Message 8 of 90
latest reply

The last I received Followed Search emails was on April 14, 2017. I have not gotten them since then. I do receive emails when an item is ending or relisted.  But not my followed searches. I might find something to buy, but now I won't, since ebay doesn't want to let me know!

Message 9 of 90
latest reply

The last I received Followed Search emails was also on April 14, 2017. I re-created them before two days but with no success.

Message 10 of 90
latest reply

No emails received since 4/17. Also havinga delay receiving email from paypal when payment is received from buyer. Looks like the rookies are messing with the system again. Ebay looking for a bargain with their programers.
Message 11 of 90
latest reply

Same here. 4/17 then nothing. Nothing in my spam folder, either. Nice work, eBay. Guess I'm not buying anything anytime soon.

Message 12 of 90
latest reply

Having the same problem - no Followed Search emails for three days in a row.  What's the problem and why can't this be fixed?

Message 13 of 90
latest reply

NO FOLLOWED SEARCH EMAILS AT ALL (NORMALLY GET 30 OR SO A DAY) SINCE MONDAY APRIL 17, NOT A SINGLE ONE.   IT IS EBAY, NOT MY EMAIL OR ANYTHING ELSE TO DO WITH ME.  I SUPPOSE THERE IS NO POINT IN CALLING THEM, SINCE THEY DONT ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ANYTHING?   IVE REVIEWED ALL MY FOLLOWED SEARCHES AND ALL SAY ACTIVE, SUBSCRIBED, & NOTHING HAS CHANGED EXCEPT THAT EBAY IS NOT SENDING THEM OUT.  HELP!??  THANKS, p

Message 14 of 90
latest reply

I haven't received any searches for three days now; it is not me, I'm receiving other emails, including those from other subscribed lists (not ebay). It's definitely on ebay's end but apparently, they don't care, judging by what people are saying on this thread.

Message 15 of 90
latest reply