cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Watch List Layout... HORRIBLE!

Now there is also a new horrible Watch List Layout... with no links to my Wish List or My Lists which I use all the time.... What the heck are they thinking????? What's wrong with simple and clear... What's with all the junk... Hurts my eyes!

Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

From your watch list page, links to your other lists should be available by clicking on the "Watchlist" heading. You should see a dropdown of all your lists.

Watchlist.jpg

Message 2 of 51
latest reply

I'm aware of that... but it is not there on the new 'improved' Watch List Layout which looks similar to the new 'improved' Purchase History Layout... important links are gone... Maybe you don't have the NEW Watch List Layout yet...

Message 3 of 51
latest reply

Agreed-very bad,too much mouse play,wasted space,juvenile set-up.
Not for people who want to get work done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 4 of 51
latest reply

Anyone figured out how to revert it yet?

This bloated firsher-price-toy design is knocking me sick!

Message 5 of 51
latest reply

I wish my summary page had a "Selling" link in the sidebar like the one in your screenshot. It disappeared a year ago and never came back even with the new look.

Message 6 of 51
latest reply

Seems there is no way to switch back at will at the moment that I can find... but it does change back and forth from new to old sometimes when you refresh... but I suspect that won't be for long... Maybe teenagers or younger designed this... Definetly not created with seasoned Ebayers in mind... Same goes for the 'improved

' Purchase History Page...

Message 7 of 51
latest reply

They'll be catering towards phoneposters whilst ruining everything for computer users like the majority of ebay sellers.

Message 8 of 51
latest reply

@starryone

There's another new watch list page? Good grief.

Here's the link to the watch list page I was using:

https://www.ebay.com/myb/WatchList?ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MEWAX

And here's a link to the "all lists" page that I prefer as my eBay landing page:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&SortOrder=ASCEND&GotoPage=1&MyeBayListIndex.Filter=A...

Message 9 of 51
latest reply

I've had the same Watch List change for several weeks now. Can barely stand to at that **bleep** list now.

Just yesterday, my Purchase History list also went through the same cosmetic sabotage.  And come to think of it, so did my Checkout station.

When is Recently Viewed up for the chopping block?

Message 10 of 51
latest reply

Let's not forget the Checkout layout, which has also been hijacked!
Message 11 of 51
latest reply

Just for an extra added torture.. there are no more links for my Wish List or My Lists on any My Ebay Page...  I can still add items to those lists but there are no links to actually view them.. How am I supposed to purchase anything that was on one of My Lists if I can't get to it???  This is getting more frustrating by the hour!

Message 12 of 51
latest reply

Thanks for the link. If it wasn't for this, I was going to close my ebay account!
Message 13 of 51
latest reply

Click the down-arrow left of the word "Watchlist" at the top. That shows me my Wish List and other lists.
Message 14 of 51
latest reply

eBay must have been hacked, no way can a company be this stupid to keep making these terrible changes. That new watchlist is horrid! All white and on smaller resolution on a PC all the buy it now buttons are crammed up and uneven, ridiculous. The only good thing is that 10 second horrible lag that lasted 3 years now seems to be gone. Also on purchase history sucked as well, and they made it so you could not close out the tracking window on low resolutions. All this catering to stupid phones needs to stop, as I will never use a phone for the internet.
Message 15 of 51
latest reply