cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Promotions Manager Not Working

Created a new promotion using sale event + mark down manager - sale sales created but includes one one item and will make the items active in a sale just one.  When you go to edit the sale event it includes the items requested but dosent show them in the preview or active.

Confused on whats going on.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New Promotions Manager Not Working

Same problem. I have 5000 listings, made a 20% off promotion to start at 11am today. its been 5 hours and no sale. I called ebay and was told it is working.

They just migrated from markdown manager and the promotion tool worked like it should for one day. 

What kills me today is that usps is having a route truck pickup from us on monday for the first time and counting packages to see if they can add us to their route.  our route has no carrier and the ykeep missing pickups and when we take packages to the post office, they are not scanning them for a day insome cases.

Were about to have a ton of "lates" even though were jumping through hoops to keep our discount. The post offiec after much prodding is finally going to try ang get us on a route for pickups exclusively.  Totally happy to hear this. Ironically the package count will be **bleep** because our store only sells when on sale. Its just silly marketing that weve done for years but it works.  Now on monday were going to end up with 3 packages for our pickup when we have 40-60 every weekend because another piece of software is not working. Ive made zero sales since the sale ended at 10am today and 5+ hours to wait for your store to index is nuts. You cant even see if there is anything other than me checking the "all inventory" box.

I miss markdown manager already. Were going to lose any chance at a pickup as I cant even lower the prices on my 5000 items without editng all listing 200 at a time as they got rid of the 500 at atime option.  that 25 seperate edits t do the same thing.

Also afraid if I do that, the 20% off sale will start leading to 20% off of 20% off.

This broken stuff is getting so old.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply