cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My eBay Summary Page

What's up the the My Summary page?  All of the options are gone!  It keeps changing to 'Most Relevant' from Ending Soonest. The number of items on a page option has disapeared, set at 10 items per page which make it huge wading through it all 22 pages.  Then when I try to delete and item it keeps coming back or I have to jump through hoops to get it deleted, are you sure, then it takes me back to the first page... ARGH!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

My eBay Summary Page

I am frustrated by this as well...I don't need ebay to tell me which items that I'm watching are relevant or not...I can decide their relevancy my self...How do I get this changed to where they show from the time ending soonest? I just seemd to have disappeared...not happy!

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

My eBay Summary Page

This is really annoying.

I keep changing it back to ending soonest because I need to see what auctions are closing next, but it keeps going back to most relevant.

To ME, the most relevant auctions are the ones ending soonest.

Hopefully someone at ebay will eventually look at these responses and look into it.

At least the app is not screwed up yet, but they will probably jack that up too...

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

My eBay Summary Page

Yes, me too, ending soonest, as it used to be, is the best default for me, what does relevant mean anyway?

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

My eBay Summary Page

I think eBay means relevant for them in making money...
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

My eBay Summary Page

I'm having the exact same problems with my summary page as you are. Started last night 10/30/2017 and has not worked correctly all day today. No matter what I try, the screen always ends up back at the same new screwed up my summary page.
Message 6 of 21
latest reply

My eBay Summary Page

Me too,  it's annoying as hell 'most relevant'  most relevant as far as I'm concerned is 'what item finishes FIRST'  I just no this will end in tears for me since I'm going to miss an item ending since it's now half way down my watch list and I'll forget to change the default.  Will ebay be sorting this out or are we wasting our time airing our views here?????????

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

My eBay Summary Page

I feel your pain - I have the same problem.

Its MY SUMMARY page - I should be deciding what is relevant to me - not eBay code and I prefer to have it set at Items Ending Soonest - PERMANENTLY.

I had planned to start selling a few items on eBay (downsizing) but as a buyer, I have been sujected to so many **bleep** eBay beta  tests over the past few weeks that I've scrapped the idea and have placed several designer handbags and antiques with local consignment stores instead.

Things are bad enough as a buyer - the potential hassles eBay would put me through as a seller are just plain are not worth it.

Its highly likely I'm not the only person who has made the same decision over the past couple of months.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

My eBay Summary Page

I fully agree.  This is idiocy.  eBay seems to have delusions of adequacy.

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

My eBay Summary Page

Perhaps the CEO of eBay should give out dictionaries to his employees this holiday season, instead of big, fat, undeserved bonuses for "doing such great jobs this year at eBay."

The individual who has now inserted the word "relevant" into our listings, is probably the same mental giant who added the word "refurbished" as a choice, under diapers, condoms, toilet paper, etc.

If we can't move customer service from the Philippines, can we at least move it to EARTH?!?

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

My eBay Summary Page

Preaching to the choir! I've has the same thoughts. Let eBay have they're big box China sellers posing as USA Sellers! I'll take my wares else where...
Message 11 of 21
latest reply

My eBay Summary Page

I figured out a solution, at least in my case.  I've been going to the Watch List and set it as my landing page.  It has the choice of Most Relevant, Time ending soonest, etc.  Also the number of items to be shown one a page is there also.  Hope this helps someone!  I guess the My eBay Summary page is for someone other than regular ebay users...

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

My eBay Summary Page

Yeah - I figured out that work-around too -

Unfortunately, setting your Watch list to appear first as your Landing page might work for you but I prefer the order of my Summary page to be -

Bidding - items ending soonest

Watching - Items ending soonest

Invoices needing payment

Purchases

Even worse than simply having to reset my listing preference when I first log-in is the fact I have to reset it each and every time I leave the page and search for something. It takes a small pain in the rear up to the level of a major one.

I honestly do not understand why all of this testing and all of the changes are being forced on us now just when the Holiday shopping season has started.

It is going to cost eBay sellers big time if potential buyers are being chased off the site because they're sick of dealing with navigation and listing problems.

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

My eBay Summary Page

I agree too!  Same issues - most 'relevant' for me is ending soonest to make sure I don't miss an auction I am watching.    Also before when you deleted something it did not throw you back to the beginning each time.  Really irritating if you are deleting several items over several pages.  This new system is totally unworkable and I cannot see how Ebay think this is at all beneficial for anyone.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

My eBay Summary Page

Same problem here. I typically do not bid early and as a result, I've missed a number of items that I had been watching because of the sort function reverting to some ebay moron's interpretation what HE thinks is "relevant" .
Oh well, that leaves more money for me to to spend on Alibaba. Hopefully, the idiot that dreamed up this "feature" will end up homeless and eating out of dumpsters after the powers that be see how much his useless tinkering has cost them.
It would have better if they had waited until a few weeks before Christmas to implement it. It would have cost them even more. 🙂

Message 15 of 21
latest reply