cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile-friendly checker taking way too long

For the last few weeks when editing or creating a new listing, this feature takes a long time to update.

It takes a few minutes, the circle just spins. I have to keep closing it and start again, sometimes 5 or 6 times. This is with "new listings" and "sell similar". 

MobileChecker.png

Message 1 of 42
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

brian@ebaywrote:

@tweetystwadeswrote:

For the last few weeks when editing or creating a new listing, this feature takes a long time to update.

It takes a few minutes, the circle just spins. I have to keep closing it and start again, sometimes 5 or 6 times. This is with "new listings" and "sell similar". 

MobileChecker.png

Hi @tweetystwades, thanks for bringing this to our attention! We've seen reports from other members as well and have been sending them to our developers. I'll send a report for the reports in this thread as well. Smiley Happy

Hi,

I just tried it, and it worked fine. I'll keep this thread open for a few more days, and keep you posted.

Thank you!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 12 of 42
latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

YES!!!! It's been slow lately, but this morning it just doesn't work at all. I've tried restarting, refreshing, making sure flash is updated...nothing helps. Please fix this issue ASAP!

Message 2 of 42
latest reply

This is getting extremely frustrating and hard to list when the Moble Checker is getting worse.   Maybe we all need to call to get this situation fixed.....I don't see ebay giving us answers here.  Good to know its not just me having issues. 

Message 3 of 42
latest reply

I forgot to mention...When you click "fix it for me" it times out again.   

Message 4 of 42
latest reply

@cheerybirdvintagewrote:

YES!!!! It's been slow lately, but this morning it just doesn't work at all. I've tried restarting, refreshing, making sure flash is updated...nothing helps. Please fix this issue ASAP!

Correct, now it's not working at all.  

Message 5 of 42
latest reply

Same here.  I had problems all day yesterday and now today, it's not working at all.  Taking like 40 minutes to do a 1 minute listing.  I have tried multiple browsers, restarting, etc.  eBay please help!!!!!!

Message 6 of 42
latest reply

it happens ...you can refresh or stop it and try it again.... 

sometimes it just  may be best to give up and come back...sasve the headache

Message 7 of 42
latest reply

@pingpong517wrote:

It should not happen, tired of wasting my time with things that do not work properly. I've tried everything, refresh clearing the browser, and nothing works. It's not right.  

Message 8 of 42
latest reply

I've the same problem for 2 days now. 

PLEASE fix. 

Message 9 of 42
latest reply

@tweetystwadeswrote:

@pingpong517wrote:

It should not happen, tired of wasting my time with things that do not work properly. I've tried everything, refresh clearing the browser, and nothing works. It's not right.  

if i had a nickle for everytime something should go better.... it will pass like last night's dinner....you can call, you can report, but they'll fix it, on ebay time....till then all you really can do is...anything else...

i know..i'm no help, but i've just learned to wait it out...and use my time wisely in other ways...mostly I take a nap.

Message 10 of 42
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@tweetystwades wrote:

MobileChecker.png

Hi @tweetystwades, thanks for bringing this to our attention! We've seen reports from other members as well and have been sending them to our developers. I'll send a report for the reports in this thread as well. Smiley Happy

Brian,
Community Team
Message 11 of 42
latest reply

brian@ebaywrote:

@tweetystwadeswrote:

MobileChecker.png

Hi,

I just tried it, and it worked fine. I'll keep this thread open for a few more days, and keep you posted.

Thank you!

Message 12 of 42
latest reply

brian@ebaywrote:

@tweetystwadeswrote:

MobileChecker.png

Hi Brian,

I just relisted something using "sell  similar", and it was a little slow. Then I relisted 5 more things using "sell similar", and it worked fine. I will close this for now, if it happens again I'll let you know.

Thank you!   

Message 13 of 42
latest reply

I am having this problem of just a turning circle when I do the Mobile-friendly checker. Sometimes it works but overall really a problem today
Message 14 of 42
latest reply

It's nearly impossible today.  I've had to save listings to draft.  Please fix it!!!

Message 15 of 42
latest reply