cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile-Friendly Checker & the Announcement Board

I originally posted my issue on the community board but after seeing this technical board I am reposting here in hopes ebay will focus.

Ebay recently provided a training session on improving sales.  In that training it showed one business who improved sales by something like 30% because they modified their listing to focus on mobile buyers.  One of those things stressed was to ensure your listings are mobile friendly.  I attempt to remember the Mobile-Friendly Checker button but since the training I have tried to be diligent to my dismay that it doesn't work 99% of the time and just times out.  I reported this to ebay in early April.  Was told they know and working on a fix.   WHAT????  I called ebay again today and was told it still isn't fixed and the new FIX date is 4/24/18.  I asked, why isn't this delayed fix on the Announcements Board so as to reduce seller frustration.   I again suggested keeping sellers updated via the Announcement Board.  I asked Crystal to report this suggestion to managment.  I don't believe that will occur so I'm putting it here in hopes that Managment hears the frustration of a user when the solution is simple - Use the Announcement Board.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Mobile-Friendly Checker & the Announcement Board

yep, they just don't seem to want to use the board for actual problems......better to let sellers beat their head against the wall trying to figure out what's wrong........ and trying again and again...

Message 2 of 2
latest reply