cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobil Friendly Checker Not Working

The mobil friendly checker is not working. 

When I click on it while listing it does nothing. 

For the past couple of weeks I've had to go into the checker twice to get it to work. Now I get nothing. 

This is frustrating. The more changes they make the less efficient the listing becomes. 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I'm having the same problem. It works when it seems to want to. What gives Ebay? Anyone?

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I am having the same problem.  Why doesn't Ebay make this a default action on their end? I'm wasting precious time on this annoying addition.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

The whole "Mobile Friendly Checker" thing  seem rather silly, anyway. Of course I want people on phones to be able to view my listings! Of course, I want the listings to display properly on phones! The checker provides the "Fix it for me" option, why not allow me to preselect that as a default and it gets fixed for me EVERY TIME without my direct involvement? Just make every listing mobile friendly automatically, and, if there is an issue with a specific listing, then bring it to my attention so I can fix the problem directly. Seems like this would be much more efficient.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

hello

ive been having the same problem for a few days now. it spins and spins but gets nowhere. has anyone been able to find a way to sort it out?  thankyou atwickwitch

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

i totally agree, it should be done automatically..mine hasn't been working for a few days now x
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I totaly agree! It is so frustrating!

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Hasn't been working for about a week now, sometimes it will get half way there, but then it won't fix it. I think it's affecting my listings, views are down...

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I spend more time fooling with the Checker than posting the auction. I have 8 items just today that need to be fixed. No wonder sales are down. The tech dept. needs to be alerted.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I started a thread about this issue about a month ago, the mobile checker has been broken for close to 2 months now. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply