cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing Promotions Broken Again?

Trying to get to my store promotions (buy 2 get 1 etc) and can't get there. I saw some still show it in a listing but when I try to get to them all it says: "Sorry, this seller doesn't have any special promotions" Hope this is temporary    😞

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

when I try and check our promotion I have been getting this error message "We couldn't find the promotion you requested for".  

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I was able to get to a  bunch of your promotions just now
1: Buy one get one at 35% off (cross stitch) 35 in this offer
2: extra 50% off when you buy 3 or more (cookbook) 260 in this offer
3: Buy one get one at 50% (DVD)
4: Pattern 60% off 3 or more  107 in offer

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

all our promtions are working except one...  

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for the reply. Seems its on & off working for me to get to or to view all I am trying to. Currently working again as it should.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Our one promotion is still not working.  It is our main one and we are probably losing sales because of this.  I have reached out to Ebay but I have not heard anything back yet. 

It isn't even working on the Ebay app..

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

My buy 3 get 1 free promotion is no longer showing up on the search results next to my items which is resulting in a huge dip in sales. Is anyone else experiencing this? I talked to Ebay but they just blew me off.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

We have contacted ebay several times an no respose. what a terrible service!! we have problems with this new marketing thingy. it marks randomly itmes, we just recently lost about $400 because of their glitch. it marked a lot of our NEW itmes at 60% discount

they promised to get back to us in a day. it has been 3 days of silence.we need reimbursement on the money we lost due to your glitches.  by the way, it is still mulfunctioning., we put a 5 % deisocunt and it randomly assigned 4% to some itmes .. Also the new user interface is very very confusing too.

anyone from management reads this board? what is the use of having it then?

you guys do not allow email comunication with your support either.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

We have had good luck contacting them by sending messages to them on their Ebay FAcebook page..

Message 9 of 9
latest reply