cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY STORE COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED.... AGAIN!!!!

My store apparently "does not exist," yet again.  So this also happened to me a bout a month ago...due to some ebay glitch.  It disappeared and then came back after 24 hours.  I have a premium store on autorenewal.  I was able to acces my store earlier today but now my store has now just disappeared....AGAIN.  What's scary this time is that it's saying I don't even have a subscription, which I do.  Last time it disapeared at least my store showed up in my subscriptions and I was still able to use my free store listings.... now there is nothing... no sign I ever had a store....   I'm afraid that I will have to start all over again....  And I'm certainly not going to pay for listings when I have 1,000 that are supposed to be free.  Did this happen to anyone else?  I'm starting to get really irritated that I'm paying good money for a store that keeps popping in and out of existence.  

Message 1 of 97
latest reply
96 REPLIES 96

Same exact scenario being repeated here. Fees go up, and more people are hired to screw things up.
Message 2 of 97
latest reply

Same here, it's been a weird day on eBay.  I am a Premium store subscriber but this morning it showed me as an Anchor store for a few hours, then back to Premium and now nothing.  I did get an e-mail telling me that my Selling Manager Pro will expire because I cancelled my Basic store subscription, which I've never had. I'm trying to hold off on calling tech support because they tend to make matters worse, so I'm hoping it will just fix itself soon.  And I went through the similar glitch last month as well.

Message 3 of 97
latest reply

Same here - my store also disappeared a month ago and was here an hour ago, but now it's gone.  This is so frustrating!

Message 4 of 97
latest reply

We have an anchor store which has disappeared along with being charged listing fees. Last month the same thing

To ship an item we have to go into a page that is crazy looking. 

We might shut the store down for a few days but afaid that it will really be gone when we come back online.

Message 5 of 97
latest reply

They use a program to turn people listings on and off. I had no clue they delete whole stores.. Id go off.. They make every1s stuff ghost too. Does not matter if you are small or large store. They make things unlisted and u do not even know. Its because they can not figure out how to run all the listings at once. too much volume. Not a fact. something i believe happens..

Did any1 get an email last month saying that the new renewal fee's were going to be 179.99.. I waited till may 1st.. Then boom.. Charged my account the full 299.99.. I have three accounts. I was praying for this small refunds every month. But nope. called in.. They said sorry. It was an accident. Really. They changed this 299 over a year ago. idiots.. I pay in 2k a month in fees.. I told that lady i need a t-shirt or something.. Oh yeah one more thing. She was american. English 100%. was great to be able to communicate a bit..
Message 6 of 97
latest reply

Last month someone on the tech line was able to restart our store which re-enabled the awaiting shipment queue which also goes blank if you had selling manager pro with the store subscription. I called in a couple of times last night and no change this morning.

Calling again today, they were unable to do it on their end for some reason but walked us through it on our end. We ended up re-subscribing to the same store (account settings from the drop down in upper left by your name, then "Subscriptions" in the subsequent menu on the LH side partway down, setup a store, choose the same subscription level, name it again, etc). That's brought our awaiting shipment queue back as well as item categories being assigned to the items as before which also goes away when this happens. They're guessing this is due to adding new store subscription levels yesterday. I hope so... we'll see what the beginning of June brings. The store itself will take all day to come back online. At least it did last month. Good luck!

Message 7 of 97
latest reply

That's what I did last month when it happened, but this month I get the message that the name I chose is already taken.  I think I'll wait and see if problem resolves itself.

Message 8 of 97
latest reply

Same situation here. Store has disappeared again. Same thing last month. So annoying. I called last night, was told it was a glitch and would be escalated. I'm hoping it shows back up again soon. 

Message 9 of 97
latest reply

As an update, It's been 24 hours now, and still no store.  I did make the mistake of calling ebay after hours last night and got bounced all around India.... I was finally able to convice them it was a glitch and that all I wanted to do was report it, which I did.   About 15 minutes after getting off the phone with them,  I got a phone call back from Customer Service, they said that my store was showing up as  cancelled.  I told them that I never cancelled my store, but again I was not believed and transfered over to another department that handles hacking... cause apparently someone hacked my account just to close my store and it just so happened to be on the same day ebay rolls out their new store platform.   What a crazy coincidence!!!   The lady in the "hacking dept" said there was no IP address associated with the cancellation of my store....obviously... like I was trying to tell her, ebay cancelled my store in some crazy glitch.  I eventually got passed over to someone in America who was very nice and escalated the problem.... said it might be a few days, that theres no time estimate and no work around to the glitch.... I hope this doesn't turn into a week long (or more) problem.... and I REALLY hope that are stores aren't forever gone because ebay accidentally cancelled them.

Message 10 of 97
latest reply

This just happened to me. I have $40,000 in store inventory, a premium store as well. It says my ebay store does not exist. (???) So after confirming there has been a technical problem for over one week now. I asked for them to pro-rate the days and refund the monthly fee I pay for the days it is not showing. I lost 3 customers today due to their problem. Ebay provides a service. If they do not meet their end then it is your right to ask them to reimburse monies on a pro-rated basis. This is freaking me out. Made me look ridiculous today in the eyes of a customer.
Message 11 of 97
latest reply

My basic store has POOFED out of existence again as well! It happened a month or so ago, guess I'll be calling tech in the morning...

Message 12 of 97
latest reply

@nevermore_antiques_and_books

@jadedjypsy

@lostinozz

@centralavecollectibles

@gmcg3987

Have any one of your stores returned?

If so did you have to get in touch with eBay?

No wonder EBAY Nasdaq is down 9% in a week.

Message 13 of 97
latest reply

The stores are there. You just can't get to them by using the store door icon (and a couple of other links). If you go into a listing and click visit store you can see it.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 14 of 97
latest reply

Mine has returned. Check your subscriptions..and make sure you're still subscribed. I also contacted eBay through Facebook messaging, not sure if that's what got mine turned back on or not, but it was easy enough to do.
Message 15 of 97
latest reply