cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings showing as FREE SHIPPING when they are not...

I have 28 listings showing as FREE SHIPPING when in fact they are not.

I assumed something happened in the activation process. However when I go in to 

revise the shipping it is correctly listed and the FREE SHIPPING box is unselected.

I don't know if it is a glitch or what. I first noticed it last week.

After coming in here to see if others are experiencing this I am seeing some alarming posts with lots of funky errors/defects affecting everyone all over. 

Does anyone know if eBay is doing anything to help us?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I am seeing the free shipping.........but also seeing Not specified shipping on quite a number of listings, such as this one:

Sunny Taylor Women's Top Lavender Broomstick Eyelet Embroidery Peplum Sz. 2X

• $19.99
  • or Best Offer
  • Shipping not specified
  •  
  • Seller: careercouture(39) 100%

on this page:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/careercouture/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

Clicking into the listing (and others), the shipping is specified.

That not specified used to put the listing at the bottom of search, tho since you actually do have shipping specified, I don't know it would happen in this case.....  But you do want to get it fixed. 

on this listing

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ann-Taylor-Womens-Top-Knit-Two-Tone-Tan-Black-Scoop-Neck-Sz-M-/292116329958?...

shipping is quoted at USPS EXPRESS rate.......$21+ to me with no other choices, I can't imagine you mean that......that may be an simple mistake, I see you do quote lst class on most with express as a 2nd option.

I would call Ebay on the free shipping/not specified.  They can't help on specific problems if they don't know about them.  I doubt this is site wide or we'd be seeing alot more reports.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I am showing a mix of your items some with shipping, and yes some show free, and strange some say Shipping not specified  yet if you click in to your item it has a shipping price.

The few free shipping I looked at show Free flate rate legal or flat rate envelopes, will the cardboard flat rate envelope even hold jackets?

1 Ann Taylor you have at over $21.00 to me in NJ You have as Express flat rate Plus it looks like it's listed 2 times
Lane Bryant dress shows as a dupe list as well.

Cabi vest USPS Priority Mail Express Legal Flat Rate Envelope $21.28 shipping

Not sure why free shipping would show if you don't have it checked and are using calculated or flat for your items.

It may take time but if this was me I would be going through each of these listings 1 by 1 checking the type of shipping I have selected & also I would run the dupe listing tool from below link and get rid of dupes before ebay catches it .

http://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/DuplicateListings.htm

Good luck

Edit , sorry dhbook  I lost power for a few minutes , continued with post and appears you got here before me  🙂

cc shipping.jpg

Message 3 of 3
latest reply