cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing keeps saying item specifics are missing

Won’t let me list - saying item specifics are missing (colour & size) but they’re not

Message 1 of 68
latest reply
67 REPLIES 67

their messing around with something. i have 10 new item specifics that are exactly the same as ones already listed. must be why the dash went nutty last night

Message 2 of 68
latest reply

Same issue here. This started today when I was forced into the newest (dumpster fire) version of the app. Problem still persists on desktop, however.

Message 3 of 68
latest reply

I am having the same problem! It doesn't even let me relist the item, or edit existing listings! It's a disaster!

Message 4 of 68
latest reply

try choosing a different sub cat t-shirt men you have to have a upc change to polo and you dont need the upc. good day to take off from listing

Message 5 of 68
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone, today we've received reports of:

1) error messages when revising or creating listings in the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories categories, and

2) sales data missing from the bar chart in Seller Hub.

I want to assure everyone that we are aware of and are working on fixing both issues as a priority. Thanks!

Brian,
Community Team
Message 6 of 68
latest reply

Same here!

...ALL of my listings.

I've noticed that a Men's shirt has a "Men's Size"

but if I edit on desktop I can scroll down to "Size" and also apply the size there...

UPC codes have vanished on my new items... (which is how I listed them in the first place)

Great time of the year to be messing with this stuff eBay!

Also errors in their shipping...  I have NO exclusions for international shipping, in preferences, policies, or when I make a listing ... yet when I click on my active listings 90% of the globe is "excluded".

All just in time for Q4???  Come on!

Message 7 of 68
latest reply

I have unsold items that won't relist due to " Item Specifics are missing" but clicking on it brings up the category, in my case Quality. I always have quality listed but never had a preprinted place to put it. It lets me enter so I can relist the unsold item., but going to my templates in Turbo Lister I don't have those specifics listed and my listings are now being rejected in Turbo Lister. Updating Turbo Lister does not bring up the categories I need and items won't list

Message 8 of 68
latest reply

To quote what one of my (ex-)buyers just told me "You can't assure anything!" 😕

Seriously though, why does ebay insist on "fixing" things that aren't broken all the time?

Message 9 of 68
latest reply

Same issue here too! I have entered item specifics but they are not recognized and I am receiving error messages. 

Message 10 of 68
latest reply

Glad to see I’m not the only one! I was just about to call eBay when I came across this thread! 

Message 11 of 68
latest reply

Try doing a bulk edit!  Not the time to do that....even if you don't want to change anything.  I like doing that sometimes to refresh my store.  Can't do that now!  This is a huge problem.  I probably won't make many sales today.  I do some sell similar on some listings and now I have a list of items that will NOT list....it keeps saying the item specifics are not there and they are!  

My big question is:  even if the sizes are already on each listing, do we have to edit all of them anyway (to the new format) for them to be seen on eBay??  

Message 12 of 68
latest reply

hi @sharoni3006,

Can you please send us the request and response files so that we can take a look at it ASAP?

Thanks
Sre
Message 13 of 68
latest reply

I have tried 3 times to bulk relist....same thing here...all error messages.

Message 14 of 68
latest reply

Aw, man...for crying out loud. What the HECK are y'all doing to this company??? Glitch here, glitch there, it's getting out of hand!! Nobody but new users, overseas folks and sellers with bad feedback ratings are getting the sales, leaving us sellers who take pride in our work for eBay to shuffle us under the rug. Sellers are leaving for better pastures elsewhere and it looks like I'm considering it, too. The whole concept of competing with Amazon with no real battle plan has fallen on its face. 

Message 15 of 68
latest reply