cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links To My Store Do Not Work

brittanie@ebay 

My issue was brought up in this thread:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-get-into-store-listings/m-p/31576894#M80032   

Although you covered the issue with legacy stores, @shipscript  also tagged you about my issue and I have not seen a response from you yet.  I am hoping for a response before we head into the weekend.  Thank you.

store links.PNGstore links 2.PNGstore links 3.PNG

Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

brittanie@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@mcdougle4248 - I'm sorry my reply didn't help with what you're seeing on your store. I found that we have opened a report for sellers see this as of today and I'm happy to get your examples added.

I couldn't find the page for your first screenshot. Can you get me the URL for that page? Thank you!

Brittanie,
Community Team

Message 2 of 40
latest reply

brittanie@ebay 

Top image is the seller's other items SEARCH page:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mcdougle4248/m.html

door broken.PNG

The icon link is

http://stores.ebay.com/Kims-UnCANny-Ornaments

And the store icon at the top of that search page is no longer clickable for me. It previously linked to the store, as stated in its tooltip.

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 4 of 40
latest reply

@shipscript 

Thank you!  Your help is always much appreciated!

Message 5 of 40
latest reply

@mcdougle4248 & @shipscript - Thank you both! I've gotten this reported. I currently don't have a fix timeline, but hopefully they can get this resolved quickly. 

Brittanie,
Community Team

Message 6 of 40
latest reply

Thank you brittanie@ebay  Have a great weekend!

Message 7 of 40
latest reply

brittanie@ebay wrote:

@mcdougle4248 & @shipscript - Thank you both! I've gotten this reported. I currently don't have a fix timeline, but hopefully they can get this resolved quickly. 

brittanie@ebay 

Any updates to share?  A couple more sellers have posted about the same problem in this thread:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Store-link-doesn-t-exist/m-p/31622015#M80543 

Message 8 of 40
latest reply

@mcdougle4248 wrote:

brittanie@ebay wrote:

brittanie@ebay 

Any updates to share?  A couple more sellers have posted about the same problem in this thread:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Store-link-doesn-t-exist/m-p/31622015#M80543 

@mcdougle4248 - No updates yet. Generally we do not receive any until the issue has been fully resolved. 

Brittanie,
Community Team

Message 9 of 40
latest reply

brittanie@ebay wrote:

@mcdougle4248 wrote:

brittanie@ebay wrote:

brittanie@ebay 

@mcdougle4248 - No updates yet. Generally we do not receive any until the issue has been fully resolved. 

Not directed toward you, however, this is very disappointing,

Message 10 of 40
latest reply

I have been noticing this for MONTHS with my store and finally called ebay about it days ago. Guy said they were going to fix it fast. That was days ago. Still get the my store doesnt exist page, how nice for business that is.... And yes I did change my store name about a year ago. Fix it ebay ASAP PLEASE THANKS!

Message 11 of 40
latest reply

Message 12 of 40
latest reply

I've been having this problem for 16 days now. The assistants have been useless many just ending the chat abruptly. Ebay have said they will not charge me shop fees but I'd prefer for the 'visit shop' link and the red shop links in 'see other items' to work rather than take people away from my stuff. Its costing me a lot of money in lost sales and I'm having to move away onto other platforms. Even concierge have failed to do anything and they are usually pretty good. This happened in 2014 and 2018 and was sorted withing a couple of days I can't understand why its taking so long for Ebay to sort it this time. 

Message 13 of 40
latest reply

I've been having this problem for 16 days now. The assistants have been useless many just ending the chat abruptly. Ebay have said they will not charge me shop fees but I'd prefer for the 'visit shop' link and the red shop links in 'see other items' to work rather than take people away from my stuff. Its costing me a lot of money in lost sales and I'm having to move away onto other platforms. Even concierge have failed to do anything and they are usually pretty good - paid ebay tens of thousands in fees last year and create double that bidding but if I can't sell I can't bid. This happened in 2014 and 2018 and was sorted withing a couple of days I can't understand why its taking so long for Ebay to sort it this time.

Message 14 of 40
latest reply

Still on-going, day 17 or 18 I've lost count, could you please contact the ESPT (Ebay Sales Prevention Team) and point out that I have served my time. Thank you.

Message 15 of 40
latest reply