cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to rebutt a positive feedback?

My buyer left a positive feedback with "item was as described, smooth transaction. Item did smell of smoke though" which is beyond laughable and believable for my house but the real issue is how bad that looks for a store selling clothes! Just wondered if there was a way to add a comment to her positive feedback.......I already blocked her from my store.  First of all, the dress was vintage and who knows where it's been over the last 50 years - wouldn't you expect to dry clean it?  and secondly, here is another buyer with less than 100 feedback who doesn't give you a chance to make her happy before slamming you to the public and thirdly, did anyone ever have success in getting eBay to remove a feedback?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Doubt eBay will consider removing that. I leave it to others to debate that for days.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/BayISAPI.dll?PersonalizedFeedbackLogin

I'd be careful about what if anything you leave as a response - it will reflect on you forever when users check your feedback.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Doubt eBay will consider removing that. I leave it to others to debate that for days.

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/BayISAPI.dll?PersonalizedFeedbackLogin

I'd be careful about what if anything you leave as a response - it will reflect on you forever when users check your feedback.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks so much for the link. I had no idea that one could leave a response to a positive feedback. I doubt that I will do that....you are right......it stays with you forever.....but I sold nothing this weekend and Sunday nights are usually good for me. I can't help thinking that the "smoke" feedback may be my downfall. And of course, we all know that eBay is more protective of buyers than sellers! So no use trying to get them to back me on this.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply