cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Global Shipping glitch for today's listings

Has anyone else been having the Global Shipping Program pop up and say that the item is not allowed in the Global Shipping Program?   All the items that I'm relisting today have this message pop up and these items all where available for this service before.   It doesn't bring up the little flag which let us know that the category or item was flagged from the program.   I really don't want to have to fill out by hand all those customs forms again.  Did they change the categories that we can list for Global Shipping this week?    Thanks!

Kathy

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have been having the same message coming up everytime I post during the last few days. To make the matter worse, all my SHIPS TO: WORLDWIDE have been changed to SHIPS TO: UNITED STATES. I am so frustrated. I called their Tech Support and they told me they are fixing the "systems glitch" and not to post anything tonight. Bummer. I am thinking of opting out of Global Shipping.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I have been trying for 2 days to get someone to explain why the global shipping progam says I can't ship an item.  I have gone through 7 people incluing a supervisor.  Each told me something different and incorrect.  The last time I was cut off.  The ignorance, poor english and lack of support is appaulling! They say they have no support for global shipping that sellers can speak with.  Selling and support on ebay continues to decline with each change they make.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply