cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error to the application.

Have been reading some very old posts about this problem from up to 2013 but I am busy trying to use the ebay bulk edit and have 32 out of 500 that can't be uploaded due to this error but I have looked through each one and can't see any error.

Also when I sellected one of the 32 and edited it alone off the bulk edit page it revised the item without a problem.

I need to change my handeling time to 10 days on all my items as I don't trust my son to pack and post items while I am away but don't really fancy spending the night searching/revising each of the internal error items one by one so wondering if there is a fix for this?

The other option is to end them all and then just sort them out when I get back.

Thanks in advance for any help

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

No fix for the error other than trying Chrome or Firefox.

Also sometimes clearing the browser cache can help. I like ccleaner, it's a free download and removes a lot more history than the built in cleaner.  

Try using businesses policies to edit your handling time.

Go to the account settings drop down just under your name upper left corner.  Then business policies is in the list on the left.   Then select edit next the policy you want to change.  Then when your return change back, it takes about a day to update again.  

I find that is the easiest way to change the handling times.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I've run into this twice.  The first time was several months ago.  It ended up being an error on Ebays side.  It took me several calls and a few weeks to get it resolved.  I just ran into the problem again last week.  I placed my second call today and am still waiting for it to get fixed.  My understanding someone from ebay tech support needs to resolve.  Its very frustrating because I can't update the quantity.  If anyone else has another fix, that would be great!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply