cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make seller dashboard the ebay homepage?

I have two eBay accounts.  One of them goes straight to the seller dashboard when I click on my eBay.  The other account goes to my old buyer summary page when I click on my eBay.  I can't figure out how to change it so that it goes to my seller dashboard instead.  Is there an easy way to change this?  It's very frustrating having to do all of the extra clicks to get to my seller dashboard on my second account.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

1) I have been on the SellerHub for a while, but when on SellingManager, there was a link on the upper right hand side to 'Make Summary your My eBay homepage'. That link would be on each of the different pages, Selling, Purchase history, etc.

2) Another method, is to copy the link to the Seller Dashboard, from the URL line. Most browasers have an option to save a url as a default page when the browser starts. For FireFox, Click on the three bar icon,  then click Options>General. Paste the url (of the prefered page) into the Start up box. Now the correct page will display whenever you start the browser (after sign on to eBay).

3) Go to the prefered page, Right click on the tab, at the top. Now click Pin. Exit the browser. Now the correct page will be in that pinned window whenever you start the browser (it may have the eBay sign on screen, but will display the correct page after you sign on).

For 2) and 3), if you navigate off of that page, just click on the back arrow and then click on the url of the page of your choice, to return to that page.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

1) that link is on the seller summary pages but it is not on the seller hub anywhere that I can find. 

2) Setting it as my homepage isn't really what I need.  The whole idea is to not have to have eBay set to my homepage.

3) The pin works when I first hit it but when I'm on eBay it just stays on the page I was on.

It's kind of annoying that the seller hub is set to my eBay on one account but not on the other.  I know it sounds petty and it's pretty minor but as much as I'm on eBay the extra clicks are annoying and do waste time for my workflow.  Even though it's not that much it adds up over time waiting for pointless pages to load.  Working just feels so much faster on my account that has the seller hub set to My eBay.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply