cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to log in to leave feedback.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Never had to do this before. Is this something new?

Message 1 of 61
latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

I guess I'm the only one?

Message 2 of 61
latest reply

I'd guess you're the only one having an issue with it.

Everyone has to be logged in to leave feedback. How could it be otherwise? If not logged in you can't acces purchase history or anything else related to your account.

If your actual issue is that even though you are logged in, eBay makes you log in again when going to leave feedback, it is what it is.

eBay started requiring a login for various functions a while back, and I run into it all the time. I can be navigating around on my selling page, sold items page, looking at items, or whatever just fine, but if I refresh my selling manager page, go to print a shipping label, try to change things in my site settings, or a few other functions, I have to log in again.

No big deal here - I let Firefox password manager handle it and it just takes "tab" "tab" "enter" and I'm good to go.
Message 3 of 61
latest reply

@spikey1971 wrote:

Is anyone else experiencing this? Never had to do this before. Is this something new?

If you mean log in a second time to do it then yes. I have to log in while already logged in if I want to leave feed back or revise an item or list an item. Can't tell if it's extra security or an enrichment of the user experience in redundancy. 

=================================================
Search for Anything. 0 results.
Message 4 of 61
latest reply

I just had this happen too.  I am already logged in and when I tried to leave feedback, it wants me to log in.  I have my password automatically saved on my phone and home computer and I can't remember it.  I don't want to have to change a password just to leave feedback.  Really annoying.

Message 5 of 61
latest reply

Yep having the same trouble here ! Logged in but can't leave feedback and cannot remember password. I bet the dealers aren't happy because most of us won't be bothered with leaving feedback

Message 6 of 61
latest reply

Same for me. I log in to my account for leave feedback, then i have to log in 1 more time. Stuped!

Ebay do something!

Message 7 of 61
latest reply

You're not alone. I have no idea why I have to log back in when I'm already in my eBay that I have to log back in. Damned irritating.
Message 8 of 61
latest reply

Yes me also, until they leave me signed in, as I have a tick in the box, I will not bother to send feedbacks !
Message 9 of 61
latest reply

Me too, just tried it. Now I have to reset my password this sucks.

Message 10 of 61
latest reply

I can spend hundreds of dollars without logging in again, but I have to log in again to leave feedback. Someone does not have their priorities straight.

Message 11 of 61
latest reply

Me too. It's really really annoying. I even had to log in again to comment on here! If you're already logged in why should you have to log in again??? Sort it out Ebay.
Message 12 of 61
latest reply

Happening to me too!  I can buy anything as I am already logged in, but cannot leave feedback without logging in again.  I have given up leaving feedback until this is fixed.

Message 13 of 61
latest reply

from your original message, coming up on a year now, they still haven't fixed it. lame. or maybe i should not add the lame title, i'll have to be more product specific and leave out anything that might be offensive...so what, ebay is blowing it?

Message 14 of 61
latest reply

Simple fix, when Ebay does something that makes it more difficult to use (especially on mobile devices) stop using that feature. If the users REALLY want change instead in this case take the time to write the seller saying why no feedback was left. I think eventually Ebay will get the idea.

Message 15 of 61
latest reply