cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch with size specifications

Listing on my desktop in women's clothing category today. When the size was alphabetical like XL , it automatically switched it to an odd number like 9. I had to go in and manually edit active listings 

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

having the same problem today and yesterday
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

@southbeachchic wrote:

Listing on my desktop in women's clothing category today. When the size was alphabetical like XL , it automatically switched it to an odd number like 9. I had to go in and manually edit active listings 

Having the same problem here today but it is happening in men and womens for me.  I will click L and and a 3 comes up, click 2x and a 5 came up.  Glad I caught it.  Hopefully others will catch it in their listings.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all! I've seen a few other reports of this as well and was able to replicate the issue on my account. I've sent a report to the tech team to review and include all user IDs reported here on Community. I was able to find that saving the listing as a draft and going back in to edit the size once more can work in the meantime. Apologies for any trouble and be on the lookout for updates! 

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

This error has been happening to me as well for the past several weeks; I've called eBay customer support but it's still not been fixed. Why does eBay not have an online technical support contact page? Frustrating!

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all! I've seen a few other reports of this as well and was able to replicate the issue on my account. I've sent a report to the tech team to review and include all user IDs reported here on Community. I was able to find that saving the listing as a draft and going back in to edit the size once more can work in the meantime. Apologies for any trouble and be on the lookout for updates! 

I thought mine was fixed but this morning while trying to list, it is happening again.  Type in a 12 and the drop down menu decides it should be a 16.  Happening in womens and mens for me. 

Any idea when this will be fixed.  I would imagine that a lot of people aren't even noticing it and have their clothes sized wrong.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everyone, no update yet - I can confirm this is being reviewed by our tech teams and we will reach back out if we get any further info for you, no problem!

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Add me to the list of clothing sellers STILL experiencing this glitch.  It does not happen on every listing, but at least 80% of them. 

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey everyone, no update yet - I can confirm this is being reviewed by our tech teams and we will reach back out if we get any further info for you, no problem!

22 days later and I am still having this problem.  This morning I typed L, clicked the L in the pull down menu and it replaced the L with a 3.  This is in mens and womens categories for me.

I have seen some listings where the sellers are not catching it...I am sure they will not be able to sell a Large shirt when it is listed under a size 3.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

@Anonymous
@Anonymous

Hi
I am trying to list and still have to save everything to draft because this is still not fixed.
Can you please find out why this glitch is still not fixed?
As posted many sellers might be missing this and does programming really have to take this long?
It's kind of crazy that something like this after weeks isn't fixed yet.
I'm not thrilled about having to save to drafts to get around this
Thanks

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Please fix!!!  I had to tell FIVE buyers today that I didn't have the size they thought they were purchasing!!!  I'm going to get neg feedback and its not my fault. Yikes

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Hello? Anybody there? Still not fixed.
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

This glitch has been going on for FAR too long and is a complete time suck for listing.  PLEASE get this fixed ebay!

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

@Anonymous
@Anonymous

Can we please get any information on this glitch, Why is it taking so long to fix ?
This is more then annoying that the programming is such a challenge for this company !!!!!!!!!!
My size Medium dress is not 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not want to save every listing to draft to get around this, I should not be expected to work around for weeks
Thanks for any information

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all- I know that this issue has been happening for some time now and I truly do apologize for the frustration. We haven't received an update at this point but we have escalated this to see if we can get a quicker turnaround. I will let you know as soon as I know more about the issue/resolution. 

Message 15 of 15
latest reply