cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay pages not completely loading!

I've been having a problem with my Ebay pages not fully loading for a while now. Whatever it is that I search for, the item page for some reason doesn't load completely and I have to scroll all the way down a blank page. When I get towards the bottom it pops up the reviews section but the "ask a question" keeps buffering and not loading. Sometimes I have to refresh it 2-3 times and then it loads fully but for the most part, refreshing the page doesn't work! I checked Java, Adobe, and other settings but they're all up to date. If anyone has any idea why this is happening, I would sure appreciate it.

Thank You Ebay Community! 

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's not you or your browser which I have been told over two dozen times this past two weeks that I've been calling ebay with this issue. I am beyond ticked off now. I kept getting the same excuse, clear your cookies or switch browsers and finally last week I got the truth, ebay supposedly is updating the system again, They were getting tons of complaints with the new seller hub they said so they are either fixing or removing it. This has been so aggrivating, trying upload pictures for one listing takes 25 min. I can't reply to messages because of the wheel spinning and spinning. Forget trying to check my seller account, the page doesnt fully download, I've been trying for 15 min. right now to no avail. I called ebay again and I ended up hanging up on the agent I was so mad because I was trying to purchase an item earlier and the page would not fully download and when it finally did the item was sold! We pay hundered's in fees here on ebay, they can at least have the system working properly, 2 weeks-this is insane!! Sorry for the rant, obviously I'm a bit upset, LOL!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

It's not you or your browser which I have been told over two dozen times this past two weeks that I've been calling ebay with this issue. I am beyond ticked off now. I kept getting the same excuse, clear your cookies or switch browsers and finally last week I got the truth, ebay supposedly is updating the system again, They were getting tons of complaints with the new seller hub they said so they are either fixing or removing it. This has been so aggrivating, trying upload pictures for one listing takes 25 min. I can't reply to messages because of the wheel spinning and spinning. Forget trying to check my seller account, the page doesnt fully download, I've been trying for 15 min. right now to no avail. I called ebay again and I ended up hanging up on the agent I was so mad because I was trying to purchase an item earlier and the page would not fully download and when it finally did the item was sold! We pay hundered's in fees here on ebay, they can at least have the system working properly, 2 weeks-this is insane!! Sorry for the rant, obviously I'm a bit upset, LOL!

Message 2 of 35
latest reply

11/11/17

Same issue. Also, if I click on "unsold" goes to right page, shortly after, "error."  Additionally,  several items that I bulk re-listed in fixed price format, did not show up in current listings, they do not show up in "unsold," & WERE counted against my 250 fixed price listings I get with my ebay store.  

Message 3 of 35
latest reply

Thank You for the reply. I can certainly understand your venting and frustration. I stopped selling on Ebay completely because of these type of problems but the biggest being their insane seller fees! Ebay is another giant who assumes they are "Too Big To Fail" and their attitude shows it! Just watch out because there are many trolls out there who will defend them as if they had a stake in the company! They will get nasty with you, I know because that happened to me once and that was the straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak! Again, Thank You.
Message 4 of 35
latest reply

That's just pitiful. I wish more people like myself would stop selling on Ebay. That would certainly teach them a lesson. 

Message 5 of 35
latest reply

5 days later and still problems!  I can't get the page to load to print labels and invoices!  Now what?

Page will not fully load, only partial and then keeps spinning.

Message 6 of 35
latest reply

I have the same problem, I thought it was my computer till I saw these messgaes. I can't print any invoices at all.

Message 7 of 35
latest reply

I wonder if eBay reflect this in their fees?
Message 8 of 35
latest reply

How quickly your thread got hijacked... did you ever find a solution to the white space in the middle of Ebay pages?
Jim
Message 9 of 35
latest reply

I get this to - ALL the time. I had it in the UK, I have it in the US - it is NOT a browser issue.. 

Symptom: Search for something > hundreds of results > only a few displayed and that's that. Screen shot attached. It's been **bleep**ing me off for years and ebay never aknowledge it 

Message 10 of 35
latest reply

i have the same issue here... when i search for anything it may give me blank page or load few items only!

Message 11 of 35
latest reply

eBay has become trolls to the little sellers, even if you do good and have a 100% rating they will come to screw you in the end. NO tech support , you will actually get a child in india-who just has a keyboard to make click noises. They only offer support to anchor sellers now, and it is USA and ok. The rest of us are not wanted, if you are not paying them thousands per week-they do not want you as a seller.  They will block you on FB and twitter if you point out the problem with the site as well...

Message 12 of 35
latest reply

The eBay selling/shipping page curently does not work, but I have found a soluion:

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling

Click on the link above. It will take you to the old My eBay All Selling page OR the new all selling page (for newer sellers).

I tried it on multiple ids, and it worked every time.

Good luck, everyone!

https://bio.link/langs
Message 13 of 35
latest reply

@*coinswrote:

The eBay selling/shipping page curently does not work, but I have found a soluion:

Click on the link above. It will take you to the old My eBay All Selling page OR the new all selling page (for newer sellers).

Good luck, everyone!

Still can't enter tracking numbers....

Message 14 of 35
latest reply

@jeeperz-creeperzwrote:

@*coinswrote:

Good luck, everyone!

Still can't enter tracking numbers....

??

You should be able to.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 15 of 35
latest reply