cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay not letting buyer purchase item from overseas?

Tells him to change address or pick a different item, I'm enrolled in global shipping and dont have any buyer restrictions enabled in preferences. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

One thing you might try is to put their user name on the Buyer Block Exemption List which is under the Blocked Blocked bidder list.  That may override all other blocks.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

To get there-click on Site Map.  Scroll down the middle until you see a pale grey line.  Click Block Bidders list and it will open to show the exemption list also.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

https://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BidderPermitLogin

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Ebay is still not letting him buy my item, I have tried everything even asked him to buy on a pc and not the ebay app.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@dahayatoixi2012wrote:

Tells him to change address or pick a different item, I'm enrolled in global shipping and dont have any buyer restrictions enabled in preferences. 

Do they ship to their country?

Have a great day
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

yes they do

Message 7 of 7
latest reply