cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay compensate sellers-FREE Store Subscriptions until issue is completely fixed!! No Sales NO fee

Message 1 of 78
latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

Ebay compensate sellers-FREE Store Subscriptions until issue is completely fixed!! No Sales NO fee

YES!  I agree.  eBay needs the same integrity they expect us to give our customers!

Message 2 of 78
latest reply

I agree, but same old results.  We loose sales for weeks & still have to pay there invoice !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 78
latest reply

I have a feeling that this tech issue has been going on for quite some time as sales are not anywhere near what they should be. 

Message 4 of 78
latest reply

No views on accounts, no sells , ebay should not charge when they close doors to our stores
Message 5 of 78
latest reply

A truly sincere apology from Ebay would come with an offer of un-limited glitch free listings for the next couple of months plus a refund for our store fees from the past couple of glitch-filled months AND an Ebay gift card.

Message 6 of 78
latest reply

I completely agree.  eBay continues to charge when the site has been broken for weeks.  And the announcement means nothing.  It is still broken.  No SALES.  No SUBSCRIPTION FEES.  I can't even get the $150 coupon for supplies.

Message 7 of 78
latest reply

I haven't received my coupon for supplies from last quarter. 

Message 8 of 78
latest reply

Try this: Go to Account, click on Manage My Store, then click on Subscriber Discounts and your shipping supplies coupon should be there.

Message 9 of 78
latest reply

OMG!   Thank you so much!   The coupon was there and I made my purchase.   Thanks again!

Message 10 of 78
latest reply

My sales dropped to almost nothing for the last several weeks.

But they issues an "apology" so all is forgiven, right?
Erase my bills for the last month like they erased my sales, that would be nice.
Message 11 of 78
latest reply

Thanks go to Ebay member Wooden Flower for posting that hint on the Power Seller board. I was in the same boat as you until I came across that post.

Message 12 of 78
latest reply

What is the hint? And how do I get to the Power Seller board?
Message 13 of 78
latest reply

Absolutely!! I have a store to enable discounts. 4th of July week should have been full of promotions.
This is unacceptable!
Message 14 of 78
latest reply

EBay TOU roughly state that ebay is not responsible for your sales or lack of them and they are not liable for such in relation to problems etc......and this we all agreed to this by using the site and being here.
So might as well just let it go and not stress about that part.
Put some stuff on other sites etc until issues are fixed if that what it takes...you do have some choices YOU can actually make for your business...which will probably help a lot more and will be a bit more proactive in garnering sales for now

Message 15 of 78
latest reply