cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBAYS HOSTED PHOTO'S ON GOOGLE NOT MINE, HOW SCREWED UP IS THIS SITE?

ok,

here we go AGAIN!!! i buy motorcycle parts on ebay, i find them all over google images, all EXCEPT MINE. IT GETS BETTER, PICTURES I HAVE SEND OVER THE EBAY'S WONDERFUL PRIVATE MAIL SYSTEM, TO OTHER EBAY MEMBER'S SHOW UP INSTEAD??? ACTUAL  ITEM'S I HAVE FOR SALE, SHOW MONTH OLD PHPOT'S ON GOGGLE, NOT FROM CURRENT ITEMS FOR SALUT FROM PHOTOS SENT TO OTHER MEMBERS??  HOW TO I FIX THIS??? HOW DO I REACH TECH SUPPORT???

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE I HAVE TO FIX EBAY SERVER PROBLEMS??? MAYBE EBAY SHOULD BE PAYING ME COMMISIONS??? THIS PHOTO EBAY IS SHOWING ON GOOGLE IMAGES IS OVER TWO YEARS OLD, WHERE IS THE PHOTO OF THE ITEM I PAID FOR THIS WEEK?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

1962 HARLEY panhead fender no tip, IS MY PAID FOR AUCTION, PRETTY SIMPLE, NO???

YET WHEN I SEARCH GOOGLE FOR 1962 PANHEAD FENDER, EBAY'S BRILLIANT TECH CENTER SHOWS A PICTURE TWO YEARS OLD OF A SEAT???? WHERE IS THE FENDER PHOTO, STUCK IN A SERVER BLACK HOLE??? EVERY SINGLE DAY, ITS SOMETHING NEW I HAVE TO FIGHT WITH THESE INCOMPETENT CLOWN, WHY!!!!!! WHY DOES NOTHING WORK????>

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

talked to google today, GOOGLE confirmed this is an EBAY problem!! NO WONDER NOTHING IS SELLING, EBAY HAS ADWORD PROGRAMMING CONFILCTS, NEVER SAW THAT ONE COMING,,,,LMAO! PAID FOR AN ACTION TODAY AND EBAY ADWORDS IS HOSTING A PICTURES FROM LAST YEAR???? NICE, ANYBODY ELSE SEEING THIS **bleep**?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

What's the item #?  I can't come up with a 1962 HARLEY panhead fender  at that price from you on ebay or Google. 

Just one experience:  I did a sell similar on one of my items, changing the pics, title and part of description.  When I checked it.....everything was changed, except the gallery pic. which was the old one (wrong one).  I posted about it to the boards, no one else saw the old image.   Was advised to clear my cache......and that solved it.  Not saying the same is true here, but was a similar experience. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

item number is irrelevent. look at the title, its a 1962 panhead  front fender, the seat was never part of the add, the seat is not an old auction, its wrong, dead wong.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

All I can see is what YOU can see and posted.........  that doesn't prove what others see........which may be the same or different...........

Message 7 of 7
latest reply