cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot print a return label - keep receiving error

hpcworkstations-com
Adventurer

Have a few return cases open and can't print a return label with the "Sorry we're not able to process the label at this time, please try again later." error message. 

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 7.32.53 PM.png

Tried few different browsers or computers.  

I called eBay today and was told that they see the same error on their end and are unable to email me a return label.

Based on my research it appears that this issue dates back to 2015 and haven't been solved by eBay yet?! 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

hpcworkstations-com
Adventurer

and it keeps happening again and again.   4 out of 5 return request  have the same issue, spent few hours on phone with support -  no help at all, sounds like nobody cares

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

hpcworkstations-com
Adventurer

Chrome Dev Tools in the page console shows "InitError:Init Call Failed. errorCode - 1002: Invalid value for request parameter: clientKey"

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Nobody will help you. I have the same problem for years and nobody can help. The best solution is the following:
Make copy and paste of the seller retur information. print it and take it to the local post office and ask for a label. Then you go to eBay and pre-order the Mark as Shipped button and manually enter the label's shiping number and that's it

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I'm having the same problem and it's not the first time. When I talk to support they couldn't print the label either and asked me to keep trying to print  it. It's been over a week and still won't print. This seems to me like a classic dark pattern approach to discouraging customers from processing returns. Either that pr the site is broken and they don't know how to fix it. I'm about done with eBay altogether.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Download and install the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.  Once you do that you should be able to print the return shipping label.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 6 of 6
latest reply