cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk shipping labels -- problem reported at least 4 months ago, STILL NOT WORKING!!!

I have been experiencing this problem for several months and called eBay to report the issue several times.  To have a problem go unresolved for this long is unacceptable -- but what can I do about it?  That being said.....

1. I go to this page (My eBay | Sold | Awaiting Shipment):

http://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SalesRecordConsole&status=WaitShipment&currentpage=SCSold&...

2. Click the box to select all orders and select 'Print shipping labels or invoices' from the drop-down list.  I currently have 16 orders to ship including one multi-item order and two international orders.

3. Click the [Continue] button to accept the default 'Purchase and print shipping labels | US Postage [sic] Service or UPS shipping label' (should be US Postal Service).

4. Complete the Customs information for the international orders, provide the weight for the multi-item order and click the [Review and Pay] button.

5. Click the [Pay With PayPal] button.  On first attempt, labels are only created for the multi-item order and the international orders.  An error message tells me that 13 labels could not be printed.  When attempting to print the remaining 13 labels, repeating the steps above (except customs and providing weight), I get an error message: "We're having trouble printing your labels.  System unavailable.  Please try again later!".

ship05.png

http://shiptrack.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BulkShippingLabelDispense&bulkGrpId=15462345101&thrCtr=1&...

At this point, i start again, limiting each run to four labels.  So for this batch, I have to do three runs of four labels plus one run for the remaining label.

I have tried printing labels on different operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux) and different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge). I cleared the cache and rebooted. The problem occurs on all.  How do I get this issue to someone who can actually fix it?  It is way overdue.

Steve

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Bulk shipping labels -- problem reported at least 4 months ago, STILL NOT WORKING!!!

steve, you could try emailing Griff@ebay.com  

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Nothing but an automated reply from "Griff", so problem is not resolved.

Just tried printing 21 labels -- see attached picture for result.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

STILL NOT WORKING.  WAKE UP!!!!!

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

eBay Bulk printing has never worked quite right since day one.  If you don't need or have the Plus discounts, you could use PayPay's Multi Order Shipping, but that has some problems too.  Try the free eBay Stamps.com, which will import directly and update tracking automatically, plus offers all USPS services.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Do you know whether I would get the same discounts I'm getting on eBay from Stamps.com?

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

You would get the same discounts unless you are qualified to get the Commercial PLUS discounts on eBay, which are better.

The eBay Stamps.com is the same online rates as PayPal Shipping, USPS.com, or the regular commercial eBay rates. 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Careful reloading the pages. The other week I was charged $105 twice for the same shipping labels. Had to call eBay, then PayPal, then eBay again twice to get through to the correct person. At first I was told i would have to wait for USPS to accept the void labels for 32 labels. I was NOT ok waiting 14 days for a "possible" acceptance. So after the 4th call the CS rep credited each shipping label individually back to my account. Took about 2 hours total; that being said, be careful as far as going back or refreshing. I checked PayPal before refreshing and it said no charge, took 1 hour and then both charges went through.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

It's been over a year since this problem started and it still has not been addressed.  I took a long break from eBay and was hoping to come back and find it fixed. No such luck. Since this happens on any computer I use, I doubt I'm the only one having the problem.  Is there something unique to my account?  Can someone at eBay please look into this?  1-845-391-3510 for more info.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I just started having this problem. I don't see any fixes for it. Any help would be apreciated. 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I have this problem too, but only with International labels not printing.  I did reach out to eBay for Business on Facebook to note this "glitch" with no success.  I tried several browsers and several computers.  It happens on both my accounts.  It just started happening a few weeks ago.  I need a SCAN sheet, so doing them individually is not the fix.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply