cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All listings return to old values after 18 hours!!

Last 40 days i have a terrible problem

Every day contents of my listings (at ebay.com only) change to old values

For example I change 

- Description

-Price

-Shipping Policy

-Quantity

I check and everything is ok.

After 18 hours old values appears again

This happen to 125 Items !!

Also my business policy (payment, return and shipping) change every day also.

Every day I delete  policies or change contents and after 18 hours these policies appear again WITH OLD VALUES

I call many times ebay (com and uk) I explain the problem, they checked with me but problem exist until today

I can not change nothing. Whatever quantity,price,description,shipping method I place it changes after 18 hours. THE OLD VALUES APPEAR

I don't use any external software for this. Just revise with ebay tools. There is no any third-party authorization.

Of course i have problems with orders. Items appear with quantities and we have no more this quantity at our warehouses. Prices at our listings are 2 months old etc etc

I have no any idea how to handle this. I don't know how to push Ebay to resolve my problem. I call more than 15 times everywhere. No solution.

A new problem also appear 6 days ago. 

EVERY DAY I receive more than 100 messages from Ebay  "International Site Visibility removed from your eBay listing"

I have about 200 Items at ebay. com and every day they remove international site visibility !!!!!1

Do you have any idea about this issue? 

Is there any idea how can contact with right persons at Ebay in order to resolve this issue?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@datagr_ltd

Have you tried to contact eBay though the social sites? Give your userid and a complete description of the issue...and ask for the request to be sent to the AdvancedApps team.

You can call eBay or contact them on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay

For the social sites...Give only your userid and a description of the issue. Do not include any personal info. eBay will contact you though your email address or tell you how to contact them directly.

Or...You are not going to like this...You may need to talk to the Advanced Apps team.

This is from the eBay Advanced Apps team...

Phone Support (US - 8 AM - 6 PM MST): **To call us, click on the Help & Contact link found at the top of most eBay pages. Click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page. Select ‘Selling’ -> ‘Getting Started’ -> ‘Selling Tools’ for issues or concerns related to eBay listing tools that my team can assist you with. Now scroll to the bottom and click Call Us. Ask the customer support agent to transfer you to the Advanced Apps team.**

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you very much

I will try both solutions

Message 3 of 3
latest reply