cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All My Lists Have Disappeared

This is not the first time this has happened.  I have various lists that I save aside from my Watched Items list.  In fact, I seldom ever used the Watch list anymore because (1) it had a limit to how many items one could watch; and, (2) any time I saved an item to my Watch list, eBay would send me annoying emails reminding me the item was ending, etc.  I do not need that added aggro from eBay.  So, I started making individual lists for the types of items I wanted to watch.  Some I intended to bid on, and other I just wanted to see where they ended up.

This is at least the second time now that all of my lists have disappeared.  Only my Watched Items list is accessible.  Does anyone know what has happened to other lists?  I am not the only one this has happened to, either.  

I really wish eBay woudl stop screwing around with the website.  It only puts me off using it.

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

From your Watch List page, click in the large heading that says "Watchlist"; you should see a dropdown of all your lists, like this:

Watchlist.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

From your Watch List page, click in the large heading that says "Watchlist"; you should see a dropdown of all your lists, like this:

Watchlist.jpg

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

Oh, thank you so much!  I wish eBay would stop fooling around with these things!  Glad to find my lists again. Thanks again.

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

this works for individual lists, anyone found a way to "watch all lists" as i used to do. i have 1000's of item on watch in multiple lists, going through all the lists takes too long, i know i'll miss some or other item ending

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

thanks that does the trick
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

dascjs2001, yes, I had the same thought as you. Switching back and forth from one list to another to see what is ending is a headache and half. This is going to result in my buying less on eBay. They shoot themselves in the foot over and over again.
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

eburtonlab, I do not know how you found this, but I am very grateful. Thank you!
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Thank you! I've been going crazy trying to find it.

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Tell me a bout it. I had to bookmark the link so that I would be able to find all of my lists.

What good is it to have the option to make various lists but not have a quick and easy link to get them, EBAY?????????
Message 10 of 19
latest reply

Somehow, long, long ago, I found this "All Lists" and set it to be my "My eBay Landing page". This is the page that comes up if you just click on "My eBay" (just above the big blue 'Search' button) - not any of the options, like 'summary' or 'purchase history'.

The 'landing page' has a choice option across the top (this time under the 'Search' button) where you can set what you'd like to come up every time you hit that "My eBay" - "All Lists" is one, and some others that aren't usually on the  side bar.

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

Thank you, I will give it a try.

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

This doesn’t work for me. The watchlist page comes up, but has no down arrow to click on to bring up the other lists, nor does anything happen if you try to “click” on the word watchlist. The only way I can bring up any of the individual lists I created is to find some item I had been saving under that list and clicking on the list name on that particular item...then that list will appear. This is crazy...lists are here one day and gone the next. Like many others I have lots of lists! 

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Thank you, thank you, thank you! 

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

@labsruleace 

The watchlist page comes up, but has no down arrow to click on to bring up the other lists, nor does anything happen if you try to “click” on the word watchlist.

This seems to be a problem lately for folks using tablets; early in February the watch list page dropdown list stopped working for some people, apparently.

Your best bet is to use that "all lists" link to reach all your items. Or else you can reach your other custom lists through that link at the top of an item page where it says "saved on your $listname list  |  Remove" -- you can bookmark each list using those links to avoid having to go through the watch list page.

Message 15 of 19
latest reply