cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL lists tab under WATCH list is gone - Please replace this option to scroll through ALL Lists

There was (yesterday) a tab under Watch list on my selling page where I could click ALL lists and scroll through everything I saved to different lists all on one page (to check when auctions ended) across multiple categories. Today the All list tab is gone. I can only select each list individually from the Watch list itself.  Customers who save to different category lists will not be able to check on their auctions easily if they are waiting to bid on an item. Please restore the option to scroll through ALL LISTS from the Watch list tab.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

ALL lists tab under WATCH list is gone - Please replace this option to scroll through ALL Lists

I hope that eBay restores the "all lists" link -- I find it very useful.

In the mean time, here is a link that can be bookmarked to see all your lists in one place:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&SortOrder=ASCEND&GotoPage=1&MyeBayListIndex.Filter=A...

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

GREAT!
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

From the Summary page, click Watching then on the next page there is a pulldown that shows your lists under Watchlist.

I really don't like having to click to another screen, moving the All Lists option from the Summary screen wasn't a good idea.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I wonder how many sales will be lost because most people don't know this is available. Thanks, clutterbugliz
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

mine disappeared as well and when I try to load watch list from either the pulldown or sidebar it says it can't be loaded, but my watch list still shows on my summary **bleep** eBay is getting on my last nerve This feels like the first days of the internet or sabotage all this week has been about missing searches causing lost revenue and still most of them are still only loading a fraction of the 'found items
I would cry but drinking is a lot more subtle.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

so I tried going to my watch list from the pulldown on the summary (even though it is unnecessary since my watch list is already ON the summary ) and lo and behold there they are on the flyout on the watch list title bar. a place i didn't realized even existed!
i feel like we are being tested like rats in labyrinth searching for hidden treasures.
why are they setting us up for failure
I would cry but drinking is a lot more subtle.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply