cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$300 eBay bucks game is not working, it just redirects to the login page over and over.

There is an eBay bucks game being run by prizelogic to play for $300 on the front page of eBay. When I click get started it tells me to sign in and when I do it just brings me back to the same page, after like 2 minutes of waiting for the login. This happens over and over. Someone else also has this problem and posted in the 'getting started' forum but I'm posting it here in 'technical issues' so that you know. Basically the game is not working.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Getting-Started/Win-300-ebay-bucks-instantly/qaq-p/28474445

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

$300 eBay bucks game is not working, it just redirects to the login page over and over.

Hi all, 

We did have a timeout issue with the promotion that was fixed at around 9:45 am PDT this morning. 

Let me know if you're still experiencing issues. 

Thanks. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have the same exact problem

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Correct, endless loop, great promo!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've looking into this now. 

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi all, 

We did have a timeout issue with the promotion that was fixed at around 9:45 am PDT this morning. 

Let me know if you're still experiencing issues. 

Thanks. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply